Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

WTF??? -- ********

One on One

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, what the hell is this girl talking about? She IMs me asking how are the wife and kids?? WTF?? I'm giving her non-sensical answers here, but what the hell is she talking about? This is weird.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds like she wants to know if you have any kids. perhaps she also thinks you are not telling her everything(that is good for you). Without knowing more i would say that she is interested.

mr.buick

Don Juan
Reaction score
She's just probing. Seeing if your Marriage and Family life are intact or not. ( That's assuming that you are married ) If you are...... move on. It's no big deal.
John

One on One

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing is that I'm only 21 and she surely knows I'm not married and don't have kids. We're both in college and are responsible people...I know she wasn't really wondering if I was married.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dave134
The thing is that I'm only 21 and she surely knows I'm not married and don't have kids. We're both in college and are responsible people...I know she wasn't really wondering if I was married.
I say play with her a bit like she's playing with you. Try pretending that you have several (children and wives) living in different states. Make it believable at first and then start making HUGE exaggerations. She'll eventually realize that you were just pulling her chain and if she's smart, she'll realize that she asked a really stupid question and that you're not the type of guy that goes for that crap.