playa in trainin'
Don Juan
I'm jus' weirded up by the fact that girls 8.0-8.5 are the only girls that smile at me & show interest.
The one's 7.0/10 and below never/very seldom do. And the ones 9.0/10 are always so stuck-up.
I'd consider myself 8.5+ on looks department..
But I don't see why these avg girls never smile at me or never shows interest at all!
My problem is:
#1 I'm having trouble finding 8.5's w/o bf's in particular.
#2 Don't know why the UG/AG's never show interest to me. I'm really into avg girls.
(They seem to think that i'm too good for them; But I don't really mind being with an AG i'm comfortable with AG's 4/5/6...)
Please put your input. Thanks.
The one's 7.0/10 and below never/very seldom do. And the ones 9.0/10 are always so stuck-up.
I'd consider myself 8.5+ on looks department..
But I don't see why these avg girls never smile at me or never shows interest at all!
My problem is:
#1 I'm having trouble finding 8.5's w/o bf's in particular.
#2 Don't know why the UG/AG's never show interest to me. I'm really into avg girls.
Please put your input. Thanks.