Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

WTF? Ostracized by my guy friends bcus i went out with the girl

MattB

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I went out with the 8.5 girl in my group (a group of friends) We had a a great time today. Anyways, the girl told me that those guys r clubbing tmr, and they asked her to go. But those guys didnt ask me:rolleyes:

So later i asked one of the guys if they are doing anything tmr, and he said he aint doing anything, wtf.

I mean i know those 2 guys both like this girl, but is not my fault that the girl doesnt like them. So I went out with her, now they shunned me? WTF is this:mad:

TesuqueRed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So ask her out tomorrow.

Let her flake or break it off on them to go with you.

Let them handle it (they won't...)

BTW--they're not your friends...

MattB

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fvk this sux:mad:

I thought they were my friends
now they r doing this shvt cus I got the girl?
wtf:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

trajhenkhet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As long as she wasen't going out with any of them when you asked her out it shouldn't be a problem.

Howie Farkes

Don Juan
Reaction score
and they asked her to go. But those guys didnt ask me
You my friend have been introduced to the terrible art of "C0ck Blocking". This is where people go out of their way to prevent you using your c0ck for pleasure on a girl for whatever selfish reason. They may be a jealous UG or strap-on AFCs who have no chance her but will strive to destroy anyone elses.

MattB

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she wasnt
execept tat both of them like her (kinda obvious from their actions)

btw, when one of the guys phoned her today, I was driving and the girl was sitting beside me

I guessed the guyasked the girl where she was
i heard her saying that i was at the movies

then the girl later told me that the guy asked who she was with (which is me)
and the girl simply just kinda chuckles when he asked the question
so the girl dont want the guys to konw that i went out with her? i dun understand this

wtf?

Last edited:

TesuqueRed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pay attention to your pronouns here...

What I got out of this is that a guy phoned your girl, and then somehow instantaneously transmorphed without sugery into a girl so that the girl could ask the girl if she was with you---or maybe a phone was passed off to a GF who then asked---or it was on speaker phone and a girl who was with the guy who phoned you asked...

Whatever.

I don't know who phoned who, but I understand that she hid your ID. Now you're seeing a potential red-flag and begin to wonder about that.

Good point.

This is usually a bad sign, but not always.

It's a bad sign when she won't acknowledge you as her date or her BF to her friends---it can mean that she's embarrassed with you or cannot accept the public recognition of you with her since she'll get ripped by her social circle for it, or you're beneath her station and she can't accept that yet, or her friends all hate you and she can't risk getting ripped by them just yet---all bad.

It's Ok if she's enjoying the "this is our secret for now!" thing. It's Ok if she's discrete and isn't coughing up details to every acquaintance who demands to know what's up (this is very good and very rare, IMO...)

Arctic_FoX

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude,

If the people who you are with don't ask if you want to attend their big social occasions, then you are not considered "part of them", part of their social circle. If the girl doesn't ask you if you want to go, then it's obviously that she doesn't want people to see you as her "mate". I've had the situatio where I'm with this girl, and a guy I know comes along and asks her if she wants ta attend one of my friend's parties, right in front of me, and when I ask him, he says "Oh, it's nothing, just a little party" without asking of I want to come or not. Such people do not deserve to be called your friends, abandon them, and seek out better people.