"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

wtf is this? pof vs. facebook

Red Oke

Banned
Joined
Dec 30, 2022
Messages
28
Reaction score
3
Age
35
The chicks on plentyofish are grotesque, man. Yet I've gotten 9 likes in 48 hours. Obviously the chicks are too ugly on there to get a subscription.
Yet the chicks on facebook dating are probably the hottest i've seen on any site, yet I've gotten 0 likes.
Edit: and irl ugly chicks don't notice me, but hot chicks always stare at me. I was gonna go out tonight but i was more interested in Camel Crush's.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top