Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

WTF!!! I just fuked up big time!!!!!!!

schaff

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK I mentioned the other week my ex was coming home from college (I acted like an AFC when we went out but and she blew me off blah blah). I have a new g/f now which I'm really quite into at the moment

I get totally drunk when I see her out to compensate for the obvious ackwardnness. To cut a long story short I get caugh by one of my best friends with my hand down her pants!

I feel like a total chump now, I promised myself this wouldn't happen when I saw her, now I've backed up this obvious mentally she has that nobody can resist her.

F*CK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok I know theres nothing I can do about last night but what do u think I should do with the new g/f to keep seeing her. I don't think I'll go for the telling her thing but there is an a huge possibiliy she'll find out (the guy who caught me goes out with one of her best friends).

Oh sh*t I'm screawed and I thought I was learning the DJ way, now I just feel like a tw*t.

Reto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep your mouth shut and deny any thing the other guys says...

We all make mistakes when we've been drinking. Just don't do it again...

Mazman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Deny, deny, deny.

Of course you can also be screwed. Depends on a few things.

How long have you been dating the new girl?

Does she trust her girlfriend's guy?

Donny Brasco

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been listenin' to your reasonin'
It makes no sense at all
We should tell her that I'm sorry for the pain that I've caused
You may think that you're a player
But you're completely lost
"Shaggy - It Wasn't Me"
Or you in this case!!

Good Luck!

stormwriter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sure you know all this, but yeah, you made several mistakes that you (and everyone reading this) can learn from:

- You went out with an ex-girlfriend that you probably still liked, WHILE you currently have a girlfriend. If you cared about your current girlfriend, then you made a big mistake.

- You got drunk in front of a chick, which impairs your judgment. It's not a big deal if its you and the boys, or chicks you don't care about.

- You fell off the Don Juan fence and into the AFC pasture. Dang, months of studying DJ philosophy, and in a hour or so you crumble...

- You are still awkward around some chick. Being a DJ means being secure with yourself, confident, powerful, and in control.

- You broke a promise TO YOURSELF that you wouldn't get all weak when she was around. You let yourself down, man!

- You further fueled your ex's ego. Remember, when you put a chick on the pedastal, that makes her feel ABOVE you. Now she thinks she is hot s**t and you are below her.

- You f**ked around on your girlfriend in plain site of someone that could BUST you.

- Did you ignore some of our advice in last weeks post about hanging out with your ex? I couldn't find that thread to find out for sure.

Damn, dude. Nice job... haha. You should have stayed home and watched reruns of Seinfeld instead. Nice goin'!

schaff

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by stormwriter
I'm sure you know all this, but yeah, you made several mistakes that you (and everyone reading this) can learn from:

- You went out with an ex-girlfriend that you probably still liked, WHILE you currently have a girlfriend. If you cared about your current girlfriend, then you made a big mistake.

- You got drunk in front of a chick, which impairs your judgment. It's not a big deal if its you and the boys, or chicks you don't care about.

- You fell off the Don Juan fence and into the AFC pasture. Dang, months of studying DJ philosophy, and in a hour or so you crumble...

- You are still awkward around some chick. Being a DJ means being secure with yourself, confident, powerful, and in control.

- You broke a promise TO YOURSELF that you wouldn't get all weak when she was around. You let yourself down, man!

- You further fueled your ex's ego. Remember, when you put a chick on the pedastal, that makes her feel ABOVE you. Now she thinks she is hot s**t and you are below her.

- You f**ked around on your girlfriend in plain site of someone that could BUST you.

- Did you ignore some of our advice in last weeks post about hanging out with your ex? I couldn't find that thread to find out for sure.

Damn, dude. Nice job... haha. You should have stayed home and watched reruns of Seinfeld instead. Nice goin'!
I didn't actually hang wiv her, ran into her at the bar, didn't wanna seem like I had a problem wiv her so talked a bit and drank quite heavily to compensate for the uncomfort of having her around.

I think I've sorted it now (had to apolgise to her for votmiting on her show) and made it clear I don't want anything to do with her and she said she wouldn't tell anyone about last night.

My friend wouldn't tell after I have a little dirt on him :D

Unfortunately I'm not gonna be able to avoid her till she goes back. She going to my best friends 21st and I can't get out of going.

Damn right I should have watched Seinfeld.

I gotta learn to not lose what I've learnt every time I see this girl and ur right she thinks she is sh*t hot. Every guy is killing to get in her pants and she's loving it.

lol she asked me to move 5 hours away with her and live with her over summer. I almost laughed my ass off cause it one point I would have been out the door faster than a fat guy on the way to burger king :D

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee

One thing I'm wondering is...he wasn't TRYING to get in her pants, he DID get in her pants.

As long as he didn't supplicate or give her any kind of credit, it sounds like he just wanted something and he took it. I'll agree that it may have been a severe error in judgement to choose such an action if he is exclusive with another woman, but I think it'd be less manly for him to beg her, "Please please don't tell anyone" than it would be to take responsibility and say, "Yeah, I did it. Yeah I was drunk. Yeah I liked it, but I feel bad about it and won't do it again."

Am I in the wrong, here?

:confused: