Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Wtf, does anyone know the hell this means?

mtllcanpssy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so today i did something different n wore this like locker combo type lock on my pants at the waist but that may not have anything to do with my question. Anyway, in math today these two hbs (8 n 9) that sit in front of me (i sit one right behind the front row)i rarely in or outside of class, only if i need a pencil or some paper, cus of ganji games n **** like that) in the front row said, "do you plan what you were going to wear?", n i said no which was the truth, n i was like y, they were like, nothing. I kept presisting cus i felt there was **** they were saying about me or something. Anyway i just wanna know what the hell it means or what they see of me as, or if any of ya'll can help me find out why the hell they asked this or wat it means!! Gracias por la tiempo.

gav

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Wtf, does anyone know the hell this means?" - was this in relation to your entire post?

What you were faced with was a sh!t test to see how you would react. Unfortunately, by persisting to qualify yourself, you failed the test.

NEVER take the personal questions seriously. the proper response goes like this:
(sarcastic and funny)
oh totally. in fact, i even spent ten minutes picking out my best pair of boxers just for you hunny

what you and many other afcs do in this situation is say:
(takes the question absolutely serious and personally)
no no no no no, i only spent one second putting stuff on, honestly! believe me. please don't think i'm a loser because i spent time on my appearance. *bites nails and repeats the last speech over and over hoping she will think he's cool*

SemperFi719

Don Juan
Reaction score
As time goes on you will be able to react to a **** test and it wont matter when it comes or how it comes. You see, as you probably know, is just a girl throwing a situation in your face and guaging how you react to it. In my opinion, how you react reflects your character. In your situation for instance, if you are a fun laid back guy you won't take it seriously and you'll just give them a c+f response or something then just go about your business. By you nagging a response you seem insecure in their eyes and like you need approval. These are qualities of an AFC. Right now when a girl **** tests you, you will have times you will just downright **** up. But as time goes on you will develop the famous "who the hell cares" approach to life, and you will just go about your day not worrying about if your peers are talking about you or anything. And believe you me, the more **** tests you encounter, the easier they are to spot... and react to.