Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

wow, she suprised me.

Framboise

Banned
Reaction score
Hello guys, I am an old poster here I went by many names on this forum mostly posted under "click here" and I learned so much about the psycology of a female from this site. It didn't take long for this site to land me a beautiful girl and a long term relationship.

It was great for a while I had mad fun and it was nice to stop constantly looking for girls, then i got bored of her. She started saying I love you all the time calling me 20 times aday but i kept her because i didnt want her to be with anybody else but i didnt really wanna be with her. This went on for months and my ****y/jerk attitude was taking its toll, she had bought her prom dress already things were looking up I was having more fun in the relationship although i had noticed myself being very mean to her... and so did she.

So finally about 2 days ago after 13 months together she didnt call me for an entire day. The next day she said she didnt know if she really loved me anymore which snowballed and i went over there last night and talked to her for a couple hours. She said that all we do is fight now and shes tired of it, how our relationship sucks because she cant even remember the last time we hung out and went somewhere and it went completeley smooth, so 19 days before prom she dumped me. My don juan instincs kicked in and i smoothed talked her being a challange and turned the tables into me being the one that doesnt wanna be with her which scared her into getting back with me and we left on pretty sick note. I set up a plan where we were going to wait till prom to make a descsion about us. after prom wed decide.

So now's where i need help. This is the girl i should be with i know the girl loves me and i have intense feelings for her. I have to semi-erase the jerk image and show her i can actually give a **** about her, i have to end the arguing and start a good relationship... one year later. How can i be nice to her while still making her be into me? i seriously don't no how to handle this situation and thatsd what brings me back to this site after so long with out it so guys help me out how can u show a girl u do have a sensitive side in a smooth way. Help me get this **** straightend out, being without her is not the end of the world, but i want her to be a part of my life.

thx guys,
framboise

Reaction score
umm...you can start by getting her flowers and a card saying "i'm sorry" or some **** like that. Make her feel special again over all. Whatever her tastes are, then that's what you should comply with. Just be romantic period, that is if you truly want her to be a part of your life! It's not very hard, just use your brain! Make the girl melt for you. If she likes music, play her a song(works wonders) and don't go for DMB if your gonna cover something.

Just use your brain, and your heart, and attempt to take **** day by day!! That's the best of advice or help I can give you..

Everything will go fine if you trust yourself and assure yourself that you'll get things back to normal.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dont wanna scare u but make sure that there are no other guys in her life

she may have come to the realization of how she is being treated by another guy entering her life and pointing this out to her

also if u dont know her best friends u should b/c chances are that she is leaning on them right now

remember it can be quite hard to change a girls mind though it may be easier if shes put up with your jerky attitude for quite some time

jus know all this before you dive in and try to save a girl that may not want to be saved

singing a song or somethin can be quite nice but that really isnt my style.

i like to jus tell her that i have been thinking about her a lot and maybe if u can, on prom nite while some slow song is playin, jus look into her eyes with complete confidence and tell her how you feel, the mistakes u made, why u want to stay together, and how u care bout her.

after that shell prolly wanna jump your bones ;)

-DrIx

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ded_Skin_Mask13
umm...you can start by getting her flowers and a card saying "i'm sorry" or some **** like that. Make her feel special again over all. Whatever her tastes are, then that's what you should comply with. Just be romantic period, that is if you truly want her to be a part of your life!
OMFG, hahahahahaa!! you're joking right? This is the exact opposite of what you need to do. What did she tell you? The relationship has gotten boring right? So put the fun back in! Do something wacky and UNPREDICTABLE. Randomly turn up at her house "don't talk, we've done enough of that already! Come with me" and go somewhere you haven't gone together and have a laugh. If this fails, boom.... nextage.

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah Frag, I think you're jumping the gun here. The whole concept of just nexting after being with someone for over a year goes out the window. I agree you need to mix things up a bit, but if you've been with the girl this long, it's certainly worth working out your problems(she must have been doing at least a few things right for the past year or you would've ditched her long ago).

DSM does have a point. You've gotta show her in some way that she's important to you. I wouldn't go with flowers though, it would just be a quick fix to your problem, and the next day she'd be doubting you again. What you need to do is give her a reminder of why she has been with you all this time. This you must SHOW her though. My idea would be to take her to a place where you went with her in the past where you had a really special time together. I remember sophomore year for me I took my girlfriend to the parking lot of Hersheypark, an amusement park not too far from my house. Of course, they weren't open in February when I took her. We had had our first kiss the previous summer in my brother's car in the parking lot after spending the day at the park. Anyway, it was on Valentine's Day, and we had had some trouble, so I took her there, and we both had a really nice time, and we remained together for an additional 4 months.

If she's the one you want, DO something to turn it around. Nothing you can say will help, nothing you buy her will help, you've gotta kick it into action.