Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Wow, a Russian bodybuilder is marrying a doll!

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Talk about sex objects.
She's not bad looking for a doll though :)

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get it, get it, get it.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WTF, this guys got some mental issues. I'm guessing a strong guy on the outside but a small, scared, timid, boy on the inside...

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Boston dynamics needs to buy the real doll company, and then we could have stepford wives. In the future, we will look back and remember when real dolls couldn't yet walk and talk. The first ones will probably have just one robo arm with kung fu grip.

Billtx49

Reaction score
A marriage without any future bitching, imagine that. No, seriously since the ultra lifelike sex doll industry is just getting started, my bet is he’s on someone’s PR/Advertising payroll. The industry is so young that 10 years from now these dolls will be looked at like model T Fords when the first Tbirds rolled off their line…

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When sex dolls advance to a point where they can make you a sandwich after sex and give you a nice back rub, it's over for all these entitled b1tches and it will be the women that will be pursuing us once again.

I can see all these females going broke too due to a lack of sponsorship or view/likes from guys.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or doing this for attention and fame, which is exactly what he got
That's what I was thinking possibly too. It could also be an angle to get girls hooked thinking they can somehow sway him or rescue him.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A marriage without any future bitching, imagine that.
Plus no risk of pregnancy or STDs. She won't eat much (even though he learned to cook her favorite meal). And she shouldn't age badly, although I'm not sure what the shelf life on these things are, especially with heavy use lol.

It could also be an angle to get girls hooked thinking they can somehow sway him or rescue him.
So the secret to getting women is to get a sex doll and make it public? Nothing says alpha like that, I guess :)