"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Would you settle for less?

Bubzeebub

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 22, 2003
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
*FIRST TIME POSTER*

Just a curious question. I know many of you guys are single now and probably want to get married sometime down the line. My question is...Would you settle for someone that you think is not that cute? Settling for the Right Now Girl is one thing...but would you settle for "The Right Girl?" I'm assuming a lot of people do or else nobody would ever get hitched. What do you think?

-Bub
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Jay26

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2003
Messages
221
Reaction score
0
If you're marrying someone, chance are you're in love with them, and if you are, they'll look beautiful, at least to you. So I guess people do 'settle for less'.

Personally I'd never 'settle' for someone I wasn't totally into, it wouldn't be enough for me, I'd have to be head over heals.
 

OzzyBoy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 15, 2002
Messages
332
Reaction score
0
I would only settle with someone I am totally into.
 

Sojourner

Don Juan
Joined
May 19, 2003
Messages
49
Reaction score
0
Don't ever settle for a gal whom you're not totally attracted to, looks wise and/or personality wise because I can guarantee you that you'll be a very unhappily married man. Also, if you're a player and not ready to settle down to a life in suburbia with a wife (who'll get fat evenutally), two kids and a dog living a rather ordinary life, then you're making a BIG mistake getting hitched.

Marriage isn't for everyone so don't allow your parents and good intentioned married friends to pressure you into tying the marital knot (noose is more like it!).
 

Walden

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2003
Messages
1,333
Reaction score
5
Location
New Zealand
I'm only gonna settle when Avril LAvigne is old enough to marry :)
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top