Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Would you say that this man has lost his frame?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am a man and have been dating a woman whom I love so much, but I fear that she doesn’t respect me and never will.
I have been in a bad financial situation without steady work (I’m applying like crazy for jobs that would fix it all), whereas she is doing well financially, earning way more than I am. She owns the house we live in, and I can’t really afford to pay any cost of living right now.
So she said I could live with her rent-free but that, if I do that, I have to be the maid of the house, doing all the cleaning for her. She said as part of that I have to wear a maid’s uniform, a black and white maid’s dress and tights, so that I really understand that this will now be my role until I can be a man and pay her rent. She says if I don’t like it then this will motivate me to get a better job and do better financially.
I had to agree to do this and have been her maid for about a month now. On weekends she’ll order me to put on my maid’s dress and tights and go around cleaning everything top to bottom. She just laughs and watches me clean the whole time, giving me cleaning orders while she relaxes. I feel so humiliated, and I have lost all self-respect since I’ve done this, but I can’t afford to help her pay her rent. Is this a bad situation?
my opinion: Yes, he has lost his frame. :eek:

TheProspect

Reaction score
Yes @MatureDJ, if you are wearing a maid's uniform with tights on and obeying cleaning orders from the woman you're dating while she laughs at you, you have lost frame.

Does the forum have to explain why to you?

Or can we just meet you on the next thread you create containing a link to another silly story? ;)

U

user43770

if you are wearing a maid's uniform with tights on and obeying cleaning orders from the woman you're dating while she laughs at you, you have lost frame.
But what if I look really good in it?

Really shows off my calves!