Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Would you jump to someone else's defence?

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by GodsGiftToWomen
"Those who have power have responsibility".

Yes I would quickly solve/stop a fight. I'd find out why they are doing this. If the reason is very good then I'll let them fight. (But 95% of the time there is no good reason)
Exactly.

First I'm gonna break up Gio and Mind. :rolleyes:
haha

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's an idea...

I say just pull out a gun and tell everyone to f*ckoff:D

Laterz...

torqueboxer

Don Juan
Reaction score
I work security for a company that provides for large events and clubs. I get to see lots of fights. But I have never seen 5 on 1. I have seen 2 on 1 with three encouraging the brawl. But not 5 activly distroying one person. The last time I had a unfair fight on my hands I grabbed the aggressor and threw him off of the "bottom" man. I had my security shirt, vest, gloves, and walkie. I was using my best DEEP voice and yelling at the top of my lungs to stop. The top guy I put in a rear naked choke and spun around to keep tabs on his pals.

I knew that the other guys I work with would be there in a few seconds and im the smallest one(6' 220). My confidence is in the fact that I know I have a few monsters watching my back...LOL. Out on the street they would have to be killing the guy for me to step in. If its just a little punching, no biggie. Trying to kill and yes, I would help.

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do it all the time....my friend LOVES to pick fights with people he doesn't know for reasons my friends can't explain, we suspect it was cus a girl cheated on him in high school but regardless, he's a 22 year old irish man who will fight at the drop of a feather. Recently he's been pretty cool about getting along but about 2 years ago our crew was fighting every other weekend at parties/frat houses/bars.

"Tom stop mouthing off. He didn't mean anything by it he's just getting his drink. Tom just calm down man, leave him alone. Tom let go of him Tom.....Tom!!!"

At this point i drop my drink and start pushing in the direction of his friends trying to interfere. Usually the other guy wants to fight cus my buddy is being such a deek but he doesn't loose often. He lost once but that was cus the other guy was very well trained (his punches were lightning fast) and the other guy picked the fight on Tom. No hospitalizations yet. The reason I still hang out with this kid is besides the fighting he THE MOST alpha kid I know right now.....he bangs random girls regularly and is one of the funnest people to be around when sedated. He carries conversations like nobody I know, until he (for reasons we can't explain) just turns on the person he's talking to and looks for any excuse to fight.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would die for anyone of my two best friends, but other than that hell no

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
depends on the person, but generally, I dont owe anyone sh**