Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

would you date your banker?

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
there is this girl that I have interacted with at my bank when I have to make changes to my account or whatever. I feel like she would be easy. But I don't feel comfortable because this seems just as dangerous as dating at the workplace. she has access to all my accounts, she can see how much money I have, where I do business, etc etc
am I just being paranoid or you also wouldn't date your banker?

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure why not. if you're worried that she may continuously look at your Banking activity, I don't think it's that simple where she's allowed to look at records whenever she wants. I may be wrong but again i don't think that's the case. Overall, I think you are overthinking this and see if something happens with this Woman first. Women in finance are wild lol I've dealt with many of them here in NYC. Get her on a date first and go from there. I think you're good.

Serenity

Reaction score
First of all she could just be very service minded, if you feel like she's easy then she's probably just doing her job very well. Keep that in mind, but sure it doesn't hurt to try.

The other thing a want to address is your privacy concerns. If this is a serious bank then she shouldn't access that without you asking her to (professionally) and if she does it anyways then surely she must be risking her job in doing so. It would be more of a risk for her to look you up for personal reasons than for you to date her.

I think you're too paranoid. Even if she does check it out what's the worst that could happen?

bario

Don Juan
Reaction score
Go ahead. Forget about your account concerns, if anything happens, she will get in trouble, not you!

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Go ahead. Forget about your account concerns, if anything happens, she will get in trouble, not you!
If she feels harassed they could close his accounts and say they don't want to do business with him anymore for harassing their employees. Luckily, my bank is mostly old ladies working there lol. I own a small business and can't afford to have my account closed. #metoo

My job sucks because I still hold a part time job a couple days a week and we have a few hot, young cashiers but they're pretty young. There is this one cute brunette one I find attractive, BUT she's only like 16.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she feels harassed they could close his accounts and say they don't want to do business with him anymore for harassing their employees. Luckily, my bank is mostly old ladies working there lol. I own a small business and can't afford to have my account closed. #metoo

My job sucks because I still hold a part time job a couple days a week and we have a few hot, young cashiers but they're pretty young. There is this one cute brunette one I find attractive, BUT she's only like 16.
I don't think it'll ever get that far unless he continuously tries to hit on her after she has shown disinterest in him. I think if he spoke to her briefly and told her straight out that he finds her attractive and would like to see her outside of work for a drink, that would work fine. If she says "Oh Thank you but I'm seeing someone" or any variation of that, Then he knows where she stands and he can smile and move along by saying "Ok, not a problem".

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go head imo
Dont use this as an excuse to not ask her out, i see so many men finding any reason possible to not ask a women out.

Gl

Serenity

Reaction score
If she feels harassed they could close his accounts and say they don't want to do business with him anymore for harassing their employees.
If she feels harassed it doesn't mean any harassment took place. It's very unlikely she would claim that unless he actually harasses her. Asking to grab a coffee or something like that is not harassment, even if he's rejected. If he continues pursuing her after she said no, then we're getting closer to something we can call harassment.

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You could do a lot worse. Shes obviously educated and makes a nice living. Probably pretty fiscally responsible as well, which is veeery hard to find among women these days. The fact she may be able to look at your account balances wouldn't be an issue for me.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One location bank or a chain?

If she is Just a Customer Service Rep, she could be at another branch next week...If the is the Lending VP you have your company line of credit with, I'd not mess with that.

It comes down to "What do I have to lose if this goes poorly?" Clients and Vendors do have a value attached to them while a stranger doesn't other than opportunity cost.

escaleraroyal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dated my banker but didn't go well after 1st date. I nexted her. I also don't care if she can see my banking information. It's not like I'm rich. She can look all she wants.