"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Would you consider dating a fatty because she had gotten "waxed"?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
And, yes, I always take care of myself by waxing, getting pedicures and manicures, etc.
I've lost 100 pounds before, but due to the fact that I am a stress eater living a stress-filled life, I have gained it back plus more.
Give the fat girls a chance! We may have extra cushioning, but we can do everything the skinny or average woman can—maybe even better.
my opinion: I'll pass. :down:
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

JayAce

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 13, 2017
Messages
259
Reaction score
245
Age
38
“I've lost 100 pounds before, but due to the fact that I am a stress eater living a stress-filled life, I have gained it back plus more”

Lack of control.

Hard pass.
 

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
Thanks but no thanks, a decent look and a decent self control are due nowadays especially since 80% of the guys do not qualify at the laundry list of the average woman.

Someone should tell women that in order to obtain something they want, they need to suffer as much as guys suffer with diets and trainings to get ripped or sweating on books to get that high status high salary job.

PS.

In a Nutshell: Be Confident
Sorry if you’ve heard it before, but it’s true. If confidence doesn’t come naturally, just recall some of the women who are heavy and beautiful. Adele, Queen Latifah, Kristie Ashley, Aretha Franklin, Dascha Polanco, and Missy Elliot, just to name a few. Channel any or all of these divas.


Does it remind you anyone with this "be confident" advice? :cool:
 
Top