Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Would you consider dating a fatty because she had gotten "waxed"?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And, yes, I always take care of myself by waxing, getting pedicures and manicures, etc.
I've lost 100 pounds before, but due to the fact that I am a stress eater living a stress-filled life, I have gained it back plus more.
Give the fat girls a chance! We may have extra cushioning, but we can do everything the skinny or average woman can—maybe even better.
my opinion: I'll pass. :down:

JayAce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
“I've lost 100 pounds before, but due to the fact that I am a stress eater living a stress-filled life, I have gained it back plus more”

Lack of control.

Hard pass.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks but no thanks, a decent look and a decent self control are due nowadays especially since 80% of the guys do not qualify at the laundry list of the average woman.

Someone should tell women that in order to obtain something they want, they need to suffer as much as guys suffer with diets and trainings to get ripped or sweating on books to get that high status high salary job.

PS.

In a Nutshell: Be Confident
Sorry if you’ve heard it before, but it’s true. If confidence doesn’t come naturally, just recall some of the women who are heavy and beautiful. Adele, Queen Latifah, Kristie Ashley, Aretha Franklin, Dascha Polanco, and Missy Elliot, just to name a few. Channel any or all of these divas.

Does it remind you anyone with this "be confident" advice? :cool: