"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

would you advertise on social media how good your life was if it was good?

derby1

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2017
Messages
3,244
Reaction score
3,403
Interested in peoples view

some say, it disgusts them when people showboat?

But lets say your doing half decent in life, would you have a picture of you by your shelby 500? etc for social proof?

I'm not saying take a picture of your wallet, just how abundant your life is?

its never been in my style to do this, but others reckon it gets you laid to hell, as women as we know love status
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
Uhm I guess it depends if the subject is a man or a woman.

Man advertise to sell like a shop, women show for the sake of being seen like a art gallery.
 

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
876
Age
38
The only real way to do it, is to have as many pictures of you with as many women as possible, preferably with the women draped over you.

Make sure they're high SMV women of course.

If you're ripped, a couple of beach pictures will demonstrate that without anyone being able to accuse you of showing off.
 
Top