Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Worst day in my life....so far

killerasp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
man....after today.... i dont see much that can bring my hopes up anymore. i got fired from work today. now i gotta find a way to pay off my bills and my rent. things just went downhill after i got fired this morning. i dont even know where to begin telling how crappy this day was. right now, i just wanna lie in bed and just weep in my pillow. sometimes, a dj just gotta let it all out. it cant be good to keep the feelings inside.

davelmn2003

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sorry to hear about your ordeal my friend.

hang out with your friends or your family. watch a dvd or something. Start to look for another job quickly so that the time between now and the time when you find your next employment won't last too long.

take a walk in the park or something...don't drink alone and wallow in your own sorrows.

StockTrader

Don Juan
Reaction score
Try meditation. I love it because it is free, and it doesnt take up much time or space.

Exercise, eating right and meditation have helped me stay more positive and focused in all areas of my life.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i know the feeling man, fired from a job (but i didnt feel bad, i knew there will be other jobs)

but worst feeling ive ever had was when i crashed my car. i felt like **** for 2 days.

cheer up, sometimes things happen for a GOOD reason, there is probably a better job coming up ;)

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
meaningless HOT sex always works for me

when i really fvck up (not saying ya did) or some bad things happen, i like to find out what i did wrong and how i can fix it or change it for next time

then again in todays job market it doesnt necessarily matter how hard you work or how much loyalty you show

blasmo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude,
Things like this happen in life to all of us. Take a few days for yourself. Go visit people you haven't visited in a long time, catch a movie, think about the things that you do have like your life and your health and all the people that don't have what you have. Think about why you were fired and how you can better yourself so that in the future it won't happen again. After the few days, start looking for work again. Whatever you do, never feel sorry for yourself. Someone posted about hot sex, that helps a whole lot too.

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll say a prayer for you dude.. if it means anything... hang in there champ, sometimes life ain't nothing but one big endurance test.

Marius_Novus

Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel your pain dude!
I was informed last night that I have 3 weeks to pack my stuff up and get out of work. So we are both walking in the same shoes here. Ohh, add to it the fact that I'm a fresh college graduate with a BS in Comp Science looking for full time job since Feb.
Anyways, I walk out of the work place just to discover that it rains cats and dogs. So I get soaked during the 10 min walk to the parking lot. But it doesn't stop there. I pay, drive out of the first level and what's in the bag of surprises - the wipers don't work (98 VW Beetle, no problems ever, pampered)! and I have a 30 minute drive on the I-94 through Chicago downtown. Crap.
You know what I did to stress-off, something I love doing - I hit the gym. I gave myself a killer workout, forgot about all problems, and for some reason a internal switch flipped in me, because later on when I saw my mom she said she misses seeing me so happy (yeah, I have been an a$$ lately due to the frustration with finding a job in my field). Life goes on. After all fails, and it seems like the only thing left is to cry to the mirror and drop on your knees and pray I always tell myself that it's not the end. I still have an excelent health (what's all the $$$ in the whole world when you know you are sick?), I know I still didn't lose all the chances. At least not here in US (I can tell something about it, I'm an immigrant from eastern europe). Picking up may be tough. Maybe you'll have to drop few levels below your comfort level. But don't give up. Schedule up some interviews with staffing companies. Prepare and polish your resume. Look in the newspapers. And most of all - network! Call up all your friends, people who you didn't keep in touch with for a while and talk about your situation with them. What you don't know about any possible jobs in your area, thay may know.
One more tip - don't rely on internet job searches. I already sent out 120 resumes to specific ads on sites like monster and hotjobs just to be very dissapointed with no responses. Unless you have some killer experience in some field. Good luck man. Keep us posted.

2N Turbo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate to hear that. I hope your out and about tomorrow knock those people off there feet ready for them to jump at the chance to higher such a good asset. Even if you have to take a pay cut, take the job and keep looking. Better to have less cash flow than nothing. There are times when your down but with the DJ mindset you be back on top again, you just fell real hard this time thats all. Good Luck.

Bungo Pony

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell, we all get kicked down and 5hit upon every once in a while. Do anything you need for the moment of shock to let the feelings pour out. No woman is watching, do whatever you need to.

One thing that I always found is when 5hit happens in life, you're able to get back up, brush the 5hit off, and develope the determination to climb higher than you did before.

Now go kick some ass!