Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Workout

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
Currently weight 96kg at 178cm. Decided to workout at home. I have a stationary bike a stationary petaling machine where I can sit on the couch and burn calories in comfort or a warmup.

I also got a bench but no weights as of yet. Might be able to pickup some 7kg dumbells that are at my parents house.

I'm going to do workouts 6-7 days a week.

Workout 1

Pushups
Supermans
Bench Dips

Workout 2

Squats
Lunges
Calf raises

Workout 3
Crunches
Bicycle crunches
Planks

Will do 3x20 of each exercise with the crunches 3x40 and the planks holding until failure and increasing reps each week by 1 or 2. if I get the weights I might do a bit less in reps but incease each week going.

Diet will be fasting 16 hours of the day and 4 meals a day.

12pm 100g oats, 2 tablespoons of peanut butter 250ml of lite milk. (30g protein)

2.30pm 50g black beans, 70g brown rice, 50g lentils, 100g brocolii (30g protein)

5.00pm 100g oats, 2 tablespoons of peanut butter, 250ml of lite milk(30g protein)

7.30pm can of sardines, 70g brown rice, 50g lentils (30g protein)

total 120g protein.

Snacks will be fresh fruit 1-2 pieces a day, and vegetables such as carrots and cucumber chopped up throughout the 8 hours. Also drinking decaf coffee 2-3 cups and perhaps 1 cup of green tea to start the day. Before workout some chocolate since I got a ton of m and ms in the fridge. Eat a handful of those.
Got some limes to still eat and pototos and sweet pototos to chop into as well. I might be able to get some frozen peas and have them instead of the lentils or dryed peas and switch it up.

Cardio will be 1 hour of walking at 10.30am-11.30am and some work on the bike. As long as they don't lock down the country completely. Theres hardly anyone else out walking since I live in a suburb.

I might be able to get some eggs free range from my parents or some from the supermarket if they have any. Meat seems to be hard to get but I might be able to get some now since they got restrictions on it as of now.

all exercises done with bodyweight unless I find my 7kg weights and then I will use them.

What do you guys think of my workouts and diet?

switch7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You didnt say what your goals were - but it looks like you are trying to tone up and lose fat. You wont gain much muscle on that workout therefore you don't need to worry about protein too much. Peanut butter is really calorie dense, try and replace it with something else that contains less calories and is more filling

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
I have started my workouts. On day 2 today. I'm not really aiming to put on a ton of muscle or anything. Changing my diet to 1500 calories a day. I'm going to get 15 mins of sun each day while I do this program as well at around 12pm. Living in Australia that shouldn't be to hard sitting out in my backyard.

Workouts have changed as well. I'm doing Pushups, Bench Dips, Supermans, Lunges, Squats, situps, and planks.

Working out 3 times a week.

Im following the 6 week program to building up to 100 pushups, 100 supermans and so on.

that site tells me what to do for each exercise. The only exercise I'm not doing is pullups but doing supermans instead and just following the pushup plan for supermans.

I have decided to knock back on the protein to around 76g a day. 50g of fat and 190g carbs. 1500 calories.

Meal 1 10am

100g Oats mixed with 40g of peanut butter
1 Apple
300ml trim milk

Meal 2 6pm

Can of sardines
50g lentils
70g brown rice
100g broccoli

I'm fat so my goal is just to lose weight in the next six weeks. I have also decided not to do any cardio. Have done 2 hours of cardio in the last two days but stopping now. I'm looking at getting down to 90kg or under in 6 weeks. I currently weigh just under 96kg. I also hope to be able to do 100 conservative pushups, 200 situps, 200 lunges, 100 supermans, 150 dips, a 5 min plank, and 200 bodyweight squats.

Fasting for 16 hours and eat within a 8 hour period each day.

the pushup plan is 5 sets to start with. I did 10 reps,12 reps, 7 reps, 7 reps, and 12 reps.

2 days of the week I'm going to eat 400 calories more on two days to zig zag the diet. probably do it on a sat and sun. eat a small amount of chocolate in some oats.

Should be able to lose 1kg a week. eat the extra 400 calores at 2-3pm on sat/sun afternoon. Also drinking green tea 1-2 cups.

I also shaved my head and my beard. Am growing it back now and just shaved my neck today. Probably grown back to just under number 1. In a week it will look good. Keep it trim at no 2. Also with the trim beard the face doesn't look as fat. When I got down to 92kg a month ago just by not eating a girl told me I looked thinner in the face. I got down to 82kg before and all the fat melted off and I was looking good. that was done with manual labour work and alot of walking and no carbs. Probably wanna get to 75kg ideal trying this new method.

Wish me luck.

Last edited:

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
Lost 1 kg. Have also added 3 hours of walking a day as of today because I enjoy walking 20 metres from the front of the house down the hallway to my back door. Got the music going as well. Walk about 15km a day.

I'm thinking about changing the workout to a harder workout and looking at other exercises I could put into my workout. More exercises more volume. Also adding a chicken breast (45g protein) or another meal of black beans and lentils. Or eggs whites to get my protein intake to around 120g a day. Trying to eat 1600 calories while fasting for 16 hours with 3 hours of slow cardio in 1 hour blocks. once before eating in the morning and after the first meal and after my last meal. Hopefully there's chicken breast in the supermarket so i don't have to eat the beans. (takes ages to cook) plus the added calories that goes with the carbs in it.

Having a lemon or lime in warm water in the morning instead of the apple because the apples here ain't the best. kinda soft and i like the apples crisp.

I have cheated on my diet so I proabably would of lost more if i had of not cheated. Adding the cardio in I would of differently lost some more weight. 3 hours cardio and making the strength workout harder so looking at training for 4 hours a day.

Last edited:

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lost 1 kg. Have also added 3 hours of walking a day as of today because I enjoy walking 20 metres from the front of the house down the hallway to my back door. Got the music going as well. Walk about 15km a day.

I'm thinking about changing the workout to a harder workout and looking at other exercises I could put into my workout. More exercises more volume. Also adding a chicken breast (45g protein) or another meal of black beans and lentils. Or eggs whites to get my protein intake to around 120g a day. Trying to eat 1600 calories while fasting for 16 hours with 3 hours of slow cardio in 1 hour blocks. once before eating in the morning and after the first meal and after my last meal. Hopefully there's chicken breast in the supermarket so i don't have to eat the beans. (takes ages to cook) plus the added calories that goes with the carbs in it.

Having a lemon or lime in warm water in the morning instead of the apple because the apples here ain't the best. kinda soft and i like the apples crisp.

I have cheated on my diet so I proabably would of lost more if i had of not cheated. Adding the cardio in I would of differently lost some more weight. 3 hours cardio and making the strength workout harder so looking at training for 4 hours a day.
You’re walking 15km in 3hrs back and forth in a hallway?

Elliona

Reaction score
did you have any training before? I think it's better to start gradually.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last edited: