Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Workout TIme

BigManB69

Banned
Reaction score
First, what should I do if lets say I only have 40 minutes one day to work out but it normally takes me 1.5 hours?? If this happens, I usually end up doing my workout the next day and just kinda dinking around with pushups and stuff for that day...OR should I still work out that day regardless of tiem.

Second, I have been getting lazy lately. I havent been eating as much, I havent been workin out as hard, etc. Its pissing me off..what do yall do when u start getting lazy? I keep tellin myself ill work out super hard tomorrow, but i dont end up doing it.

Also, will my bones and stuff keep growing?? I am 15 right now, and my fingers and stuff are thinner than some guys i know who are like 22 and stuff.

BigManB69

Banned
Reaction score
Oh and also, does facial structure change at all in these next few years of growing?

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, and yes.

- Jake

Originally posted by BigManB69:
Oh and also, does facial structure change at all in these next few years of growing?

BallZ of SteeL

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
your workout shouldnt take more than 45-60 minuties max.

"the more the better" doesnt apply in bodybuilding
------------------
~BallZ of SteeL.

"The Future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."

[This message has been edited by BallZ of SteeL (edited 11-06-2002).]

Flyguy3663

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Definitely gotta agree with BallzofSteel.

After like 45 mins your GLYCOGEN stores start to get depleted. Once that happens the body usually will counter by using the muscle itself as energy. Weight lifting is ANAEROBIC and not AEROBIC so fat isn't gonna be used at much for energy as in something like cardio.

So yea definitely try your best to keep between 40-50 mins for best results.

Peace and keep up the good work BigMan