Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Workout clothing

Ricardo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not that I care that much, but I notice alot of guys like to wear sleeveless tank tops even if they don't have big guns.

I have moderate size guns but never wear the sleeveless look.

Do you think most guys that do it are doing it to show off (they think they have big guns) or just for comfort?

On another note, man I love seeing the girls wearing nice tight shorts (the ones you can see cameltoe on the front from!). Everyone once in a while you'll see a girl that shouldn't be wearing them though!

strong like bull

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ive been lifting for 2-3 months now. when i first started, i wore a sleeveless tank top. i liked seeing my arms get pumped. theyre only 15-16" flexed, but i thought it was pretty good at 17 yrs; not to mention, after being physically inactive for 3+ years (dont ask).

now, however, ill usually just wear a plain white t shirt. or this black t shirt i have that says "I used up all my sick days - so i called in DEAD."

i suppose its also because i now spend the majority of my time at the squat rack, for squats, dls, military press, bb rows, sldls.. i just laugh at the jocks who stand in front of the mirrors all day, doing endless sets of curls and extentions.

blong1068

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's all about comfort for me.

------------------
Drug offenders do more time than child molestors, rapists, and murderers. Is this justice? Is this the American way?

Fred Da Head

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some obviously do it for the show, but I prefer sleeveless for comfort on arms day. I usually wear t-shirts for legs day and tanktops on arms day. I don't like having sleeves in the way, especially when doing biceps or rowing, it just annoys me.

Ricardo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've thought about going in street clothes too, just wearing jeans in that way I don't have to change! I actually did that once because I took my gym bag in but didn't realize that my gym shorts weren't in there!

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My arms are decent size and I wear both sleeved and sleeveless. Watching your bi's get pumped is good motivation.

I recently said f-it and started to wear loose khakis or jeans and boots on upper body days. Who says you have to wear workout clothes?

dj blass

Don Juan
Reaction score
I cant wear street cloths in my new gym. Its agaist policies or some crap like that. On my old gym people would sometimes show up with Jeans and timberland boots. No offense but you look very Ridiculous. I did wear Jeans a few times at my old gym, way more convenient too i must add.

When I first started I was fat, so i would never go sleeveless. Since I lost the fat and felt confident with myself, i started wearing sleeveless shirts.

I really think that it depends on the person. There are many people that do it to show off. But if you have big arms why would you hide them?

Yet again, like everything else this is often abused too. You will see people wearing cloths that are not ment for them. For exmaple, (not picking on anyone) No one wants to see an obese guy wearing Ricky Martin tight shirts(just an example)
I dont think is a good idea to squat when you are wearing jeans either. LOL

Its best to dress accordingly, you cant wrong with that.

peace

[This message has been edited by dj blass (edited 12-02-2002).]

Soshyopathe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The bigger you get, the less clothing you can wear.

Ronnie Coleman uses tanktops that don't cover any of his lats. Arnold made sure his guns were showing always, and oftentimes worked out shirtless. Lee Priest works out in spandex biker shorts. SPANDEX SHORTS! But hell, when you're that big, you can get away with it.

It's not a fashion show anyway. Just be comfortable. Don't wear stiff, restrictive shorts on leg day, don't wear anything too tight on back or chest days. If you are paying attention to your looks, you are there for the wrong reason.

sonick182

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol.. i just wear basic like Baskebtall shorts, and a ratty old Tshirt.. im not gonna sweat all over anythign nice lol..

haha, last time i went to this gym a guy came in with like a friggin suit on lol.. Jacket, trousers, dress shoes haha...