Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Working two girls at once: Sometimes its better not to give them attention...

pilot0001

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I had an experience at the club the other night I am sure to try again. This is one of those dance clubs with a somewhat separate area for pool tables, darts, and booths. Its far enough from the dance floor so you can talk over the music and their is an outdoor balcony if you really wanna get away from the noise or cool off. I've found it to be a great place to meet people.

Within 5 minutes I ‘spotted’ a girl I was attracted to. She was playing pool with one of her girlfriends. I walked up and sat in the booth next to the pool table and began watching their game while sipping a coke (I’m not 21 yet). After a bit of eye contact I couldn’t help but laugh with them when they made a couple really bad shots and jumped in on their conversation.

The girl I was attracted to had an elephant for a friend. I was not at all attracted to her, however I began giving her maybe 85% of my attention and making her laugh while the one I really wanted watched. And I joined her side for a 3player pool instead of the girl I was interested in. Then I invited them to darts and continued ‘charming’ the one I didn’t really want. However all while doing this I was careful to make sure I didn’t appear closed off to the girl I wanted. And I gave her just enough attention to assure her that I wasn’t uninterested.

After a few games I felt warmed up to them. I noticed the girl I was interested in started to become more aggressive. By end of the night she bought me a drink and even grinded me a few times on the dance floor. When we left it felt silly NOT to ask for phone numbers so I got them and left.

I think taking an indirect approach to her, but giving my unevenly divided attention put her in a position where she had to step up to the plate if she wanted more. And it worked. I’ve noticed some other tricks and bennies about working two girls at once that I will write about later.