working out without moneys

atomsk

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont have any money and I cant work right now because of school, where can I life weights for free? I already checked at school and they dont have a weight room.

OddTech

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you can always afford to buy free weights for very affordable price by skipping eat-out for several days. My best suggestion is to find a YMCA nearby. As a student, you can get good discount on the annual membership.

The Irish Tongue

Don Juan
Reaction score
Try the local highschool or community college.

If those aren't an option, spend 2 bucks and buy a resistance exercise band. Its basically a huge rubber band. You can do bicep curls, weighted crunches, bench press and a host of others with it.

That plus a chin up bar in a closet is enough for a great workout.

atomsk

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by OddTech
I think you can always afford to buy free weights for very affordable price by skipping eat-out for several days. My best suggestion is to find a YMCA nearby. As a student, you can get good discount on the annual membership.
actually i never eat out, so that wont help. i might be able to buy some dumbells though, what is a good place to buy weights?

OddTech

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally, I don't really know where to buy dumbbells nowaday. I usually use my school gym. But I think that your local fitness store should have some selection for price comparison. You should try lifting some and seeing how it fits in your palm. To save cost, you can buy dumbbell rods and some plates to tack them on, rather than buy a huge sets of dumbbells with predetermined weights.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh I'm sorry I thought the post said working out with monkeys.... In which case, I'd have something to add
LOL