"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

Working out to look better

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 24, 2002
Messages
11,546
Reaction score
572
Location
monrovia, CA
I am 5'9, around 170. I am not fat by any means, I am overweight at least I don't think, but I am not small either. I am not cut, or built, or stalky, I have a little gut, I would be the first to admit it, and I really see no difference in interest level than 3 years ago when I was a senior in HS and was 140 and mostly muscle.

Granted I do have a good looking face and I take excellent care of my skin, but nevertheless, I don't see any difference.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Genghis Juan

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 13, 2003
Messages
355
Reaction score
2
Location
Boston, MA
If you are going to bulk up, you also have to have a good body for it too though.

If you are too short (less than 5'8 or so), bulking up will start to make you look like a stocky square, the muscles won't fit you well.

Also, some people have very low metabolism so they find it super hard just to stay slim and keep the fat off.
 
Top