Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Working in a women's clothes shop?

D97

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm looking for some part-time work, and have a number of options available. One of them is a popular women's clothes shop where many young ladies shop (and also, work).

For someone who is looking at new ways to meet and be around women, is this a good idea, or is it too extreme?

Your thoughts.

salthepal

Don Juan
Reaction score
personally pal, what i look for in a job isn't the number of hot girls i'll meet on the job .. i look at the pay, working hours and conditions ..

if ur sart enough, that's what u should be considering ... also, and perrsonally too, i'd rather be a salesman at an electronics store or CD/library than sell perfume or makeup ..

think about ur options .. ur not working to hook up with chicks, u should do that in ur free time, u should work for the money and/or experience and personal fulfillment ...

Deadly_Assassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if the pay is good at the chicks shop then go for it. Fvck yes it would be a great place to meet heaps of chicks. Like if a hot chick comes in to buy a new top or some jeans, you could start by asking her if its for a special occasion that shes buying the top or watever? sh!t like that to get u to start convos. Doesnt have to be hot chicks can be any chick, hell u should make sure u talk to every chick that comes in to buy clothes, this will help u gain ur confidence big time. And once u get use to talking to hot chicks mate you will be an ace in chatting any chick up on the street or in the bar or pretty much any place u see them.

elvis aint dead yet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Your probably young. ANd most jobs that offer part time are going to pay around the same amount of money.

Many stores around me, like malls, no longer pay sales commission, so being a sales person isn't going to get you more money.

Go for it. I remember when i was younger and many of my friends worked in restaurants because of all the hot waitresses and customers that came in on a daily basis. Plenty of people become bartenders because it's an easy way to pick up chics.

Go for it.

I dont see anything wrong in wanting to make a few extra bucks for the summer while being around pretty women. Why wouldn't you want to do that if your young?

D97

Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly.

I hand-delivered an application today. Here's hoping.

Anymore opinions?

Cheiradawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With you new found fashion sense you can apply to Queer Eye for the Straight Guy.

Working at a womens clothing store is gay.

They will think you are kinda fruity for working there.

Act gay at your interview and they will think you are ffaaaaaaaa-bu-lus!!!

Kibblez'n'Bitz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Come on

K,

I'd like to throw in my 2 cents here, and honestly I think it's pretty pathetic when anyone looks for a job for the sake of social status. Of course it may have a little perk in that but definately not significant. I agree with the others about it mainly being about the work conditions and pay --not the chicas.

I have worked in the foodservice industry for about 8 years and am indeed sick and tired of it. It's underpaid, quite stressful (esp. in terms of multi-tasking and speed for food prep) and personally, at times it could feel "dumb" at times to be busting one's ass for simpleton work. There were of course quite a bit of hot waitresses but I didn't give a flying fig about it as I do hate the job. When you have to commit to something 8 +/- hours a day, you WILL focus on the job and what it entails. I have tried to make a change to the IT/technical sector as I am much more interested and dedicated to grow in that, but it's hard to make transition with the current market state, lack of contacts and age factor.

Excuse the rant, but I have gotten sick of the fact that WOMEN seem to be more important than anything when there are other things to focus and aim for.

doctoroxygen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this clothing shop by any chance Lane Bryant? MMmmm boy...

Cheiradawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd work at Victoria Secret.

D97

Don Juan
Reaction score
The hours are good and the pay is enough.

I'm going to keep checking for other jobs, but I have applied and am hoping to get the on at the clothes shop.

I'll try anything once.