Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Working around inexperience

Gollum

Don Juan
Reaction score
Greetings,

I'm 22, a nerd and a nice guy. When I have the energy for it, I find it pretty easy to make friends (male or female), hold conversations and make people laugh. However, I don't know how to take it any further than this with women, the entirety of my sexual experience is a handful of drunken one-night stands.

What I'm looking for now is a series of casual relationships, and I've enormously improved my game over the past year or so, so I reckon that's achievable. But I'm worried my lack of experience will set alarm bells ringing in a girl my age. I think I'm confident and sociable enough that I don't come across to new people I meet as someone who's never had a gf, but if I make it to the bedroom there's no hiding it.

Anyone else dealt with a similar problem? How does anyone else reckon I should explain why I've never had a girlfriend? Can't keep up the DJ act when I can barely find the hole!

Cheers

AFCinBC

Don Juan
Reaction score
the secret here man is to not act... and next secret is foreplay... if your a virgin its a fact ur gona *** to early but you can make up for it by LOTS of foreplay here read this...
Ready for Action!
Now, you're both ready to go .. you're hard and ready, and she's giving you that look that says she wants it. You just want to plunge straight in - and she's cheering you on.
DON'T DO IT!
You haven't gone to all this effort to blow it all now, pardon the pun. Now - you've got to really start torturing her..
Touch your penis to the lips of her ****oris .. gently. Softly rub your penis over her ****, letting her know it's there, ready to enter .. if you want it to. You are now completely in charge, and in total control of the situation. You're going to tease her until she screams for you to put it in!
Now, she's asking you to put it in .. but you don't. Keep teasing. She asks more urgently .. you still don't. You are in control, and she's loving it - not knowing when you're going to enter! Keep teasing, gently rubbing, even if she does scream for you to put it in.
Only when she begins building towards orgasm to you move it further in .. just half an inch or so, very slowly, in and out. After a little while (staying in control!) move it slowly in a full inch .. gradually, keep increasing the amount you put it in, until it's almost the whole length.
Remember, if you enter the entire length - ram it in - you will make contact with her ****, and this we don't want; the object is to tease her, make her want you to thrust all the way. The longer you tease her, and yourself, the more intense your orgasms will be.
The Point of Surrender
Now, she's quivering with desire. Speed up a little - not to ramming speed though - and it'll push her over the edge. She may scream, she may call at your name (hopefully!) or she may just whimper softly - but you'll know you've given her an orgasm. But keep going! Keep moving in and out, faster now; she'll orgasm again - more quickly now, with no need for teasing. You can sped up even more if you wish (and can) - but don't resort to 'ramming' her hard.
She may have several more orgasms .. or only one more. Two to five is the norm, and this may be the first one she's had in a long time! If you've been able to keep going past the first one, that's great .. but even if you *** now, it will be one of the deepest and most incredible orgasms you yourself have ever had.
Refine your technique; try to make yourself hold off longer and longer. It will enrich the sexual experience for both you and your partner.
Note to Part 2:
If you're both adventurous - and really willing to torture each other, wait until the point of orgasm and stop - dead. Withdraw, and lie down beside her.. then resume again later that or the next day. The anticipation will peak, until the next time you'll both be ready with hardly any teasing!

Gollum

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the input. Was that copied and pasted from somewhere? One thing I can do is STFW, find as many articles like that as I can, and next shag I get I'll be armed with plenty of theory. Could help, but I reckon my inexperience will show through, there's no substitute for practice.

But being sh!t in bed isn't exactly what I'm worried about. Once I find a few willing girls I'll have plenty of chance to work on my technique. It's more about how girls will judge a guy who's never had a girlfriend. Obviously it's a negative but I'm not sure how much of one, or how to minimise the impact.

BTW, I'm not a virgin, just a novice. Never had a problem with coming too fast cos I've always been wasted when I've got laid.

scott44

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pal, you're worrying too much here. You're worring about something that you don't even need to address.

Sounds like you've got your confidence going great before you hit the bedroom. Just keep it up. There's no need to explain to bytches that you've never had a GF before. There's no need to tell them that you're inexperienced.

Just act like you know what you're doing. Its not that hard. The moment you tell them or give them any hint that you're inexperienced, you've showed them a weakness. Hence, they will think less of you.

They could care less if you've had a GF before or not. Its all about how you make them feel. If they ask you about your past, just tell them you've never met anyone that makes you feel all warm and fuzzy.