Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Work on your expression!

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This should be addressed. When I suffered from depression for years in my twenties, I got less IOI’s and didn’t know how to deal with the IOI’s I received.
I have had bouts of depression for almost 2 decades now. I can say from my experience that depression isn't necessarily a barrier to IOIs, although it can definitely be a barrier to acting on them, but that's another discussion. One recent example is a story i've shared before, I went on a 1st date in a state of absolute despair but by the end the girl literally invite me over to her place to fvck. Why? Pretty sure it was from genuine indifference and not projecting a false image of how I felt. This is silver lining of depression - you do not give a shvt about most things, especially women, so they have absolutely no power over you.

In the old ASF days people pumped up their internal state before going sarging with NLP for example and part of skill was pumping up your inner state during night.
The problem was that once you go back to being normal you it's disappointing to her.
Kind of like fist time seeing your chick without makeup and unshaven..:eek:
That's valid for short term gain (ie pump and dumps) but it's obvious why it's a retarded strategy as you laid out, and why PUA is cancer. I had so many situations where I picked up a girl whilst in a good "inner state" (alcohol/drugs sometimes were involved, sometimes not) but when she came over to my place later I wasn't acting consistent with how I did when we met, so the attraction fizzled away rapidly. There's no point in trying to "hack" your mindset unless you somehow have god-like levels of discipline to apply the hack to every situation in your life indefinitely, else be discovered as a fake, a fraud. "Hacks" can be force-multipliers if and when you already have your **** together, though.

Nobody is attracted to you if you are miserable, anxious loser and you feel that your life is sh1t.
Not necessarily. I remember hearing a story back in my RSD days about a guy who would go to bars and drink wine and wax poetically about how life is suffering etc - women LOVED it because it was consistent with who he was. Sincerity and consistency is the key. If you're in a rut, own it, trying to feign happiness or success or whatever is clown behavior in such a situation. Being authentic is powerful and you might be surprised how well it goes down with some women. That's real vulnerability - the key is to do it without actually revealing what's eating you.

Last edited:

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have had bouts of depression for almost 2 decades now. I can say from my experience that depression isn't necessarily a barrier to IOIs. One recent example is a story before, but I went on a 1st date in a state of absolute despair but by the end of a first date the girl literally invite me over to her place to fvck. Why? Pretty sure it was from genuine indifference, a silver lining of depression - you do not give a shvt about most things, especially women, so they have absolutely no power over you.
Got it.
Not everyone is affected the same way.
Do you look, seem, or sound depressed?

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Got it.
Not everyone is affected the same way.
Do you look, seem, or sound depressed?
Yes

I am not saying that depression isn't a barrier to attraction, merely that you can work with it. But this is kind of moot...if you're depressed, women should be the last thing on your mind. The only reason I do it in those states is to keep my skills or "mojo". After all, lots of guys think they can "work on themselves" ie career, fitness, whatever, and women will come to you - this is only partially true, success with women is a skill like anything else and you'll get rusty if you don't play the field from time to time.

Last edited:

davidsonj73

Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to be heavily into eastern philosophy and vipassana as well which also helped tremendously but at the end of the day these are "gimmicks" or "prescriptions" that aren't always true solutions.
@FlexpertHamilton How did you still the mind, not have racing thoughts, and be able to sit still while practicing vipassana?

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was heading to a club one night. Some random Black guy came up to me and said: ‘Smile. You ain’t gonna get pu$$y with a scowl like that.’

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@FlexpertHamilton How did you still the mind, not have racing thoughts, and be able to sit still while practicing vipassana?
"You can’t force your mind to be silent. That would be like trying to smooth ripples in water with a flatiron. Water becomes clear and calm only when left alone."

I find most people have the idea that you can silence your mind and thoughts at will. No one can do this. Yoga instructors are particularly notorious for using this kind of language, they don't really know what they're talking about.

Simply sitting and observing your mind running is meditation. Your thoughts themselves become the object of the meditation in the same way that the breath can be the object of meditation, or a mantra. Eventually the "chatter" in your mind will become analogous to hearing traffic or children playing in a park, it's just noise. As long as you do not get lost in your thoughts and lose concentration, you are meditating.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was heading to a club one night. Some random Black guy came up to me and said: ‘Smile. You ain’t gonna get pu$$y with a scowl like that.’
"Just STFU and be pretty." ;)