Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Work on you Subconscious by Ayn Rand

Ragnar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
“Your subconscious is like a computer---more complex a computer than men could build and it’s main function is the integration of your ideas. Who programs it? Your conscious mind. If you default, that is if you don’t reach any firm convictions, your subconscious is programmed by chance and you deliver yourself into the power of ideas you do not know you have accepted. But one way or the other, your subconscious (computer) gives you print-outs, daily and hourly, in the form of emotions which are lightening-quick estimates of the things around you, calculated according to your values. If you programmed your subconscious by conscious thinking, you know the nature of your values and emotions. If you didn’t, you don’t.”

“The quality of a computer’s output is determined by the quality of his or her input. If your subconscious is programmed by chance, it’s output will have the corresponding character.” -Ayn Rand, Philosophy: Who Needs It?

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like an interesting book. Do you recommend it? Or is it just good for parts of it?

Ragnar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The entire book is great. It will give you a good idea of how important it really is to have a great command of your mind.
Because if you don't......someone else does.

:cool:

reardonh

Don Juan
Reaction score
What sorts of things do YOU do to control your mind?

Anyone have any answers to that?

Ragnar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I try to "catch" myself thinking about negative things or just mindless daydreaming and turn that into something positive and/or my goal.

Another thing that helps reardonh, is right before you go to bed start telling yourself an affirmation "I am the most confident man on the planet" about 100 times and when you wake up that will be the first thing that you think about.

Just some thoughts, hope this helps.

Remember YOU will Make it HAPPEN!