Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Wordpress tutorials

Carterr

Banned
Reaction score
Can you share some good Youtube channel with Wordpress tutorials?

Andrett

Banned
Reaction score
Here is a good video for beginner:
I can also recommend to use pre-made template if you want to create website. There are many variants of such templates so you can find good option for almost any type of website. Check this one for example link, it is North Centre - Private Airline WordPress Theme, I liked the design!

brexit

Banned
Reaction score
YouTube is the biggest river of video. So it is really tough to tell you which is better for WordPress.
I suggest you, if you need to learn something new in WordPress, you should follow WPBeginner YouTube channel. They guys amazing experience in Wordpress. Here- WPBeginner - WordPress Tutorials
Mind that you willl need a reliable webhosting provider too. Check out plans from Zomro.net Their plans contain many useful e-commerce-friendly plans and their prices are competititve.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Wordpress is sh1t. Why not modx or bitrix if you going this hard route? Look at Textpattern, it's as simple as inserting tags into your HTML template.

nikolClayton

Banned
Reaction score
Wordpress is sh1t. Why not modx or bitrix if you going this hard route? Look at Textpattern, it's as simple as inserting tags into your HTML template.
I'm not agree with you, Wordpress is very useful and simple. What is your opinion, why it's so popular? It's really simple, free and comfortable to use. There are so many tutorials in Internet, and all what you need is wishing to create great site!

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
if you are webdev then wordpress might be wrong for you

if you want to create ecommerce but not be limited then wordpress is basically gods gift to you. its fast, its beautiful, theres plugins for everything,etc.

Anonimmus

Banned
Reaction score
Wordpress is good for beginners because you can use ready-made theme and create website quickly without some coding skills. For example my last work was website for restaurant and I found good theme from MasterBundles(link) and used it. Client liked everything! There are so many themes available in internet so you can easily find the suitable one for your project.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whether wordpress is good or not is irrelevant.

What DOES appear to be relevant is sosuave seems to be the most welcoming forum for spammers to have conversations with each other using poorly spun content.

Anonimmus

Banned
Reaction score
Sorry, but with whom I have conversation? I only answer the question...Do you want to say that here all responses are spam?