wonder drugs

Reaction score
Hello. I am 18 and very skiny. I work out, i have a good diet, i walk a lot, i get good sleep however i cannot put on weight. I am only 128 pounds. I am wondering if maybe its because i have less testosterone than other guys, however i do have a very high sex drive like any other male so i dont know.

My question is, considering how the good diet and work out hasnt got me anywhere, are their any safe, effective, cost friendly, approved, legal items you can buy online or in a chemist or where ever that can help you bulk up or even just put on weight. Is there even a product that can help turn fat into muscle. Any help here is appreciated.

W

wheelin&dealin

Try this,

Shove as much food down your neck as possible, and then when you think you're full, do it again.

Soshyopathe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you aren't getting gains now, you won't get gains with supplements or steroids.

You need to fix your problem, whether it be calories, sleep, intensity, frequency, being a puss. Most likely you aren't eating enough, and you are a moderate puss.

Supplements only enhance gains. You need to start getting gains. Eat more than you do now. Never result to drugs.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SURE!

Just send me $179.95. And if you act NOW, I'll even include a bottle of the 48 Hour Miracle Diet at absolutely no cost or obligation to you! (Just in case ya put on a little TOO much weight, if you know what I mean)

Reaction score
sosh, do u think that is a good way to welcome new comers? I mean according to your title, you are a "master don juan", now i know this is only achieved by 107 posts, however you certainly dont display the traits of a true don juan or a good guy. I believe others would agree.

Soshyopathe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's no need to get all defensive, you sound like a woman. Look at it this way:

If I tell you, "Yeah, try some <insert drug her> it'll really pump you up," that would be VERY detrimental to your health, and would not help you attain a good body, since you aren't making gains as of now.

Instead, I told you how it was, and like I predicted <a la nostradamus> you took it like a moderate puss.

Now come on. Get back on that horse. Go out to your local bookstore and get Arnold Shwarzzeneggar's "Encyclopedia of Modern Bodybuilding." It will give you all the answers, and should be the basis for your gains.