Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"Women's test" Explained

Phonenix DJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Women's test" Explained pt1

The nasty tests women dish

Women are like spoiled children. They are self-focused, insecure and irrational. They crave drama and games. They demand constant attention, reassurance, and above all, power in relationships. And, like children, who ceaselessly push limits to see just how much they can get away with from their parents, women relentlessly test men.

Just how do women test? Here are a few examples:

1 Canceling or changing plans at the last minute.
2 Not returning phone calls (even though she's interested in you).
3 Finding fault with your clothes, hair, car, etc. and pressuring you to change them.
4 Pouting when you want to spend time with your buddies.
5 Bringing up the dreaded "Where do you think this relationship is going?" question.
6 Acting bratty, *****y, demanding, dramatic, picky, or manipulative to see if you will put with it.
7 Testing to see how nice you are (will you back down or change your behavior to suit her?).
8 Expecting you to ask for permission before doing any "guy stuff."
9 Blatantly flirting with other men in front of you.
10 Accusing you of doing things you didn't do.
11 Threatening to leave or end the relationship if she doesn't get her way.
12 Blaming you when you call her on her behavior.
13 Making you jump through all sorts of hoops.
14 Asking "no-win situation" questions ("Does this dress make me look fat?").
15 Playing hard-to-get -- pretending she's not interested in you when she really is, and then expecting you to keep pursuing her.
16 Not answering questions directly/expecting you to be a mind reader and then blaming you when you're not.
17 Withholding sex and making you beg for it.

Why women will always test you, and what you can do about it…

Phonenix DJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Women's test" Explained pt2

Why do women test men?

"The Test" is all about control. Since women already know they control relationships with sex, they are experts at manipulating men. Their power base is granting and withdrawing attention and access to their "favors" (while making sure they extort a hefty price).

But they need more -- they need to know that their control is absolute. So they test men to see how far they can push them, to see just how much they can get away with. They test to see how insecure men are, to see how desperate they are for sex (to determine how much they can exploit them). They test to see how much they've been able to feminize men (for example, forcing them to express emotions) and so make them more controllable.

They test to reassure themselves of their physical attractiveness, to see if they can still wrap men around their fingers with their sexual power. They test to provide drama in their lives by provoking unnecessary fights and arguments.

Testing is a woman's way of keeping a man off-balance, of keeping him dancing to her tune like a puppet on a string. This is why, as soon as a man reacts to The Test by getting angry, giving in, or apologizing, he has failed. He's lost the relationship game and handed over all his male power, forever doomed to be the groveling wuss-boy who will kneel down and take anything his woman dishes out. And she loves it.

Thinking you can't win? Don't be so sure.

slam on the brakes

Here are a few tips to put the brakes on her manipulative tests:

1- Develop a test "radar." Be on the lookout for the items in the list above. Remember; it is how a man reacts to a woman's testing off the bat that will determine the course of the relationship. Once you become aware of what she's doing, it will be much easier to stop it before it starts.

2- Never get angry at her testing, and never apologize for your behavior (assuming you've done nothing wrong) -- if you do, you'll lose instantly. ALways be cool.

3- Test her back! Try using her own tests against her and see how she reacts.

4- Stand your ground at the outset. At the first inkling of a test, put your foot down, and keep it down. Tell her that you refuse to be tested. Explain to her that if she wants to be with you, then she'll have to knock off the childish power games.

5- When all else fails, walk away. Go out and look for a woman who doesn't need to test you and who genuinely appreciates you. This is your ultimate power as a man, and the ultimate "pass" of her tests.

don't get testy

So, guys, watch out for those tests! Remember; in a healthy relationship, you shouldn't be forced to cater to a woman or coddle her in any way. A woman will try to test you from the first moment you meet her.

BY
Matthew Fitzgerald [ the author of Sex-Ploytation]

That's it.

Vigilante7

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
AMAZING POST

Since women already know they control relationships with sex, they are experts at manipulating men.

Obvious, but always missed line

NICE

Miliaris

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, this is awsome. Still want to persue those *****es, do what they say you to do? Still being manipulated and used? Still think that it is your job to make her happy, to take care of her, to put up with her *****ing and naging... yeah - take the red pill and unplug yourself from the Matrix!!!!! WAKE UP!!!!!!!

First read Matthew Fitzgerald's Sex-Ploytation (it is a book), and his articles on AskMen.com: http://msxml.infospace.com/_1_D5CTW6025MENU__info.askmen/search/web/Matthew+Fitzgerald

Then go to http://nomarriage.com/

Then imagine yourself in five or ten years from now...

Please, don't puke now :D

Now, your time has come. Work on yourself and live it up to the max! Be a Man (thanks Pook!).

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
question

5 Bringing up the dreaded "Where do you think this relationship is going?" question.

What would someone suggest someone to say to this question because it has a no-win answer.

But it was a very good post, hats off to Matthew Fitzgerald.

Miliaris

Don Juan
Reaction score
Q: Where do you think this relationship is going?

Follow the tips by Mathew Fitzgerald:

1 - it is a test.

2- be cool.

3- Test her back! Try using her own tests against her and see how she reacts.

Say something: You tell me, you bring it up. (send the ball back to her)

Let her do the talking and exposing her cards. This way she won't be able to manipulate you. Never tell her what you think until she does. It is just a stupid test and if you fail, it will show her that she has you in her pocket and she can do whatever she wants. If you are not happy with the answer: NEXT!!!

It is a possibility that she won't do the talking - then you have a problem.

"4- Stand your ground at the outset. At the first inkling of a test, put your foot down, and keep it down. Tell her that you refuse to be tested. Explain to her that if she wants to be with you, then she'll have to knock off the childish power games."

Put above into words! Be a MAN. If you are not prepared to confront her, you have allready lost her. Do not forget: be cool, do not get upset. She will win if you do. Keep it cool.

"5- When all else fails, walk away. Go out and look for a woman who doesn't need to test you and who genuinely appreciates you. This is your ultimate power as a man, and the ultimate "pass" of her tests."

A: I am happy by myself, I have hobbies, great body, great job. I do not need to complicate my life with a woman who doesen't know what to do with herself, does not appreciate me for who I am and most importantly: wants to manipulate me and shows me no respect.

If she still don't get it - walk away with your head up high.

I said above: "If you are not prepared to confront her, you have allready lost her.". This is true, but I have not told you that you have lost something more precious then her - YOU HAVE LOST YOURSELF! You are prepared to bend yourself for someone else, nextime you'll bend yourself even little bit more, and so on... until you'll break.

You are afraid to loose her? What a stupid question. You should ask yourself: Is she worth keeping? Focus on how you feel by her, not what you feel for her. Read my previous post and take the red pill! (but remember, ignorance is bliss, you might regret reading that stuff :) )

Still not convinced? Read quote below (it is from Gunwitch method - best advice on relationships I've come across so far)!

In ANY relationship a good method to avoid pain, mess, and eventual heartbreak is to ALWAYS look at how you are being treated and how the relationship makes you feel. NOT at what you feel for them. To do this gauges the base level of passion and attraction she has to you. At the FIRST discomfort or pain caused by the woman in your life, LEAVE. Make her crawl back and apologize. Following this method will set boundaries that will last. You leave and won’t take her calls, and she has to crawl back to you crying the first time she yells at you, holds out sex or hurts you in some way, and there probably wont be a second serving of that dish. It’s hard to do, but it’s important to your well-being. Jaded? Flighty? No. I’d say smart, as it doesn't drag out something that's gonna end anyway, leaving you hurt worse than if it had ended sooner. " It is far better to resist at the beginning than at the end" – somebody clever.

You must never deny yourself.
You must never put anybody above yourself.
You must never bend yourself for someone else.

And to quote Mathew Fitzgerald once more:

What Men Can Do

Someone once compared the male brain to a series of interlocking rooms, whose doors open easily and link one interior to the next; while the mind of a woman is like an enormous cavern, where thoughts and feelings flit around and carom off one another in a chaos of haphazard patterns. This is the difference between logic and emotion. Male logic builds cities and dreams up inventions-it gets things done. But a man's intellect is always a slave to his sex drive. A surge of testosterone can leave even a genius an emotional cripple. This is the tragic flaw which has ruined lives and emptied bank accounts, because men always live at the mercy of female sexual power.
It is absolutely vital that men learn to triumph over the domination of their natural urges. As hard as this may be-and it will be the most difficult test ever put to any man-it is the only way to break the back of female sexual tyranny. Women innately understand how to use men, how to bully them into becoming crawling pawns who will do anything, pay anything for the chance to touch their bodies. A woman's sole reason for existence, and the source of her power and self-esteem, is between her legs.
Men, the only way to reclaim your manhood and to vanquish female oppression forever is to stop paying for *****. Now. You don't need to go to Mars or Venus or look for wives overseas; you don't need to learn to "communicate"; you don't need to run naked through the woods banging on a drum. All of this is just pandering to women, and granting them more power over your thinking, because you are still playing the game by their rules. If you truly want women to act like normal human beings, if you want to participate in decent, honest relationships, or if you want to once again enjoy being in the company of females, just stop groveling before them. Your obedience is their power base, and once the power base is destroyed, so will their arrogance and greed.

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, I can sum up what everyone posted in this thread in a few words..

When a girl tests you, and you fail the test, she assumes that since she can manipulate you, anyone can...

That's the reason girls test..... Just don't be manipulated by them is all.

Don Pablo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Many may disagree with me, but I am going to hold off on the pre-marital sex. Among other reasons, I think it will help weed out some controlling *****es; because they can't grab me by the balls and make me desperate for sex.
*flame away*

Miliaris

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don Pablo, this is just postponning of the problem. What about after marriage?

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Don Pablo
Many may disagree with me, but I am going to hold off on the pre-marital sex. Among other reasons, I think it will help weed out some controlling *****es; because they can't grab me by the balls and make me desperate for sex.
*flame away*
Then after marrage you find out she's aweful at sex, can't give head for her life, and in general is a terrible lover.

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MetalFortress
Practice makes perfect, pal. It's not the same as test driving a car.
Some people aren't born for Football, others for hockey, and others for Baseball.

You can't train an old dog new tricks, and you can't train a figure skater to be a professional rugby player who's world reknowned.

You get where I'm going with this...