Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Womens fascination with big cities

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I was arguing with an ex gf that I am still sleeping with. She wants to get married and knows that I am not going to do it. So she asks me what I thought about her moving back to the small town that she came from in order to find a marriage partner. She is afraid to go back to the small town because she feels like she will miss out on Mr.Perfect in the big city. What ensued was a huge argument and me trying to explain to her that big cities are generally not where most women find love. Needless to say that is not what she wanted to hear.

Women are much more fascinated with cities then men will ever be. They look at cities as places of romance and sophisticated living. What happens is they end up increasing their notch count, getting pumped and dumped, and then becoming jaded. Bigs cities are pretty much bastions of liberalism and vice. Sex and the City glamorized city living for a whole generation of women.

All of her 20 something friends were saying try another big city and I was explaining the opposite advice. It turned into a yelling match. Young women think they know it all. You cant tell them a damn thing. I need to stop trying.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with you, women logic lol

What ive seen is most ppl from Small city eventualy come back when its time to settle down

allancc3

Banned
Reaction score
Just about every large city in the western world is a sh1thole. I haven't spent much time in Seattle, but it used to be a relatively clean, relatively safe city. Now it's just another sh1thole full of drugs, crime and homeless.

So yeah, I was a little suspicious: why would a mainstream news outlet cover the drug epidemic with such candor? Maybe they'd expose the fact that all of the drugs are coming from mexico. No such luck. Their solution is to give drug addicts free drugs! This is all just a huge ad for big pharma. They also claim that womyn are the saviors of society by pushing these free drugs, basically getting addicts addicted to a new set of drugs to replace the old ones.

It's a move to replace the mexican cartels with big pharma lol.

Last edited:

Crown

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are social creatures, they go where others go and big cities are obviously crowded

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
will miss out on Mr.Perfect .... increasing notch count
Increasing notch count is searching for Mr. Perfect dck, who fcks mind, body and soul, just like you. Perfect in everything. But the guy next to you is probably not perfect for her, and the next 20 dudes she dates might not be perfect enough for her. Can you just put yourself for a minute in woman's shoes - what do you think people will start talking about if she dates 20 guys in a small town? She's a whre.

Girl is right, Mr. Perfect does not exist in a small town, only a guy that is Perfect enough.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are drawn to huge gatherings of people regardless the quality that provides, they would take a crappy overcrowded restaturant over an half empty good one just because rgood marketing captured the herd in the first case.

They basically live on attention and socialization, you buy yourself a great home to enjoy your time and relax and she boughts it to invite people and show it, same thing with cars.

Wanna talk about social networks? in a male case its just a way to facilitate communication with people he knows or people he may have some business or maybe catch new girls...for women its basically a window where they can show themselves and have as many connection as possible with people...even people they dont know and dont wanna know.

Just think about it, a guy would rather spend time with his girlfriend in private settings relaxing and focusing on each other...the girls say "why you never take me out somewhere"...

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Increasing notch count is searching for Mr. Perfect dck, who fcks mind, body and soul, just like you. Perfect in everything. But the guy next to you is probably not perfect for her, and the next 20 dudes she dates might not be perfect enough for her. Can you just put yourself for a minute in woman's shoes - what do you think people will start talking about if she dates 20 guys in a small town? She's a whre.

Girl is right, Mr. Perfect does not exist in a small town, only a guy that is Perfect enough.
nah is more for woman like be in a group big citties means bigger groups, and woman are herd creatures, they like numbers to feel safe, the she can slut around and almost no one will notice is more a bonus feature, though that means little really, if the guy is well know he will know the girl fame, and even if in a new group this kind of fame thend to catch up, woman also love to gossip

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Generally I've noticed this is where the hotties go when young, to the City. So they can experience it all...("see the world", is they way they say it.)

One thing is true, this is a good place for the young DJ. Opportunities don't get much better. Trouble is, most guys don't know how to play at that age. We seem to need experience in life first. I would strongly advise the young to go to the city, and experience it with an open mind (to learn).

Hoping it will break some ground in my life soon. I'm gonna work on my business first, while studying the local action, the layout and gathering resources again. And finish a hobby or two as a relief from working/DJ busy-ness.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Generally I've noticed this is where the hotties go when young, to the City. So they can experience it all...("see the world", is they way they say it.)

One thing is true, this is a good place for the young DJ. Opportunities don't get much better. Trouble is, most guys don't know how to play at that age. We seem to need experience in life first. I would strongly advise the young to go to the city, and experience it with an open mind (to learn).

Hoping it will break some ground in my life soon. I'm gonna work on my business first, while studying the local action, the layout and gathering resources again. And finish a hobby or two as a relief from working/DJ busy-ness.
Agree on that, to "see the world" and "learn about themselves"...apparently the c0ck carousel is a post graduate and d1cks are experienced teachers.

Too bad that as nietzsche said "And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee".

Thats how they get the 100 c0cks stare and lose that genuine innocent aura, at that point they are done either in or outside the city.