"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Women

Ian1983

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2003
Messages
83
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
UK
Sure its been stated before by many other hurt guys, but women...as a generalization, all *****es.
Atleast it takes 2 to hurt you, and atleast ones a guy, so I can hurt him back atleast:mad: .
No need to reply, just getting it in writing
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
what your point? besides condfuson.
 

MickoZ

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2003
Messages
119
Reaction score
0
I am not him, but it is probably something like a self-justification or maybe it is more about killer-thoughts evasion. At less now he has a reason to be violent or just to wanna **** all da hoz, here we go... life!
 

Ian1983

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2003
Messages
83
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
UK
No killing or hurting women, but the guy, hurting is very likely.

Dating a girl for a month or so, went to a social event at her house. Got drunk, passed out for 4 hours and went down stairs to go into her room, told she was in there with someone else, opened door and just saw the duvet moving. That was enough
Now very hurt, which will be followed probably by unrementing rage
 

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 14, 2001
Messages
8,256
Reaction score
236
Age
49
Location
at our house
no one can hurt your feelings unless you give them permission
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Ian1983

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2003
Messages
83
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
UK
So are you saying I gave her the impression that to do that was OK?!!!!
Or that I invested too much emotion into her in the first place
 

Lone_raider

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 15, 2002
Messages
255
Reaction score
0
Location
North East, USA
Hey my girl just cheated on me with my friend, or rather I just found out. Yelling or hitting people won't solve it in the end man. The best thing you can do is just walk away forever. My girl wants to try and explain things to me still, and at first I was going to listen, now I feel like leaving her forever without another word. She has left me text messages and voicemails these last few days and I've ignored them all. My friend probably knows I found out also and hasn't dared call me.

In the end, she still wants to see me, she feels bad as she should, but I'm going to keep my dignity and my head up. I'm going to walk away from her forever and never look back. Times like these test your character and your resolve, be strong, be a man and take the high road. She will never be able to say "well he was a jerk anyway" if you just leave. Instead she will probably be dumbfounded as to how you so easily walked away and didn't care.
 
Top