Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women want men who take control

violator

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know I am stating the obvious, but I have started to put into practice what I have learned and that is women, especially the hotter ones, want you to take control and show confidence. That means not asking but doing. The most recent example went as follows:

Me: Hi, its violator

Her (HB9): What's up? How was your weekend?

Me: Not bad. And yours?

Her: Well I was doing some cleaning up in my apartment. I should have called you to help me.

Me: Maybe next week, but my going rate is $20.00/hr. You know I don't work for free.

Her: HA HA HA HA!!! (laughs) Would you give me a discount?

Me: I'll think about it. Maybe 10% off.

Me: Well, I am doing something Thursday night, so I want to pick you up around 9:00PM.

Her: Well, I don't know. Why don't you call me tomorrow cause I am not sure (Test?)

Me: No, I will pick you up at 9:00PM. Otherwise I will take someone else.

Her: OK, I will be ready at 9:00PM

She called me earlier today to confirm the date for tonite! The lesson to be learned is if you want to pass the shyt tests women often throw at you to test your manliness don't give in to your AFC tendencies and always act confident and as if you know what the outcome will be.

Well, off to the races...

:D :D :D :D :)

Lone_raider

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good bit man, excellent post!!!! I just freakin screwed up tonight, I'm going insane with final exams some I'm a little out of it. Frankly I'm not at my best let's say. I asked the girl I've just started dating if she wanted to go see a movie tonight. I got the "I don't know, I need to check something yada yada" and I just blanked out? It was like I was outside my body watching the incident unfold and I couldn't come back with a DJ response like "oh well, I'll just take someone else then" I just zonked out and said alright, we'll do it this weekend then. To which I only recieved an "alright".

What in the hell! I need a week vacation after finals because my game is taking a dive right now due to mental exhaustion lol. I'm going to attempt a recover tommorow, I'm not asking her if she wants to do something, I'm telling her what it is, and what time she is to be ready! And if she flakes it's good bye Alice! :cool:

matius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well done violator, what did you two end up doing? Ideas, ideas...

Also, I agree with the taking charge bit...but I also think sometimes you gotta decide what's going on with schedules between two busy people.

matius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right, but that's hardly a full proof plan. It's lucky actually. She could have had plans or had to work you know - possibly, so I wouldn't use that as an ultimatum.

matius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, I'm not sure this girl is so into me > she seems like it but, I've tried this I'm coming to pick you up and we're going to do this two separate times and it didn't work out smoothly. She had **** to do...I haven't and won't spend too much money on her till I know what's up but I won't next her just because she didn't say OK SIR...I'll try to get to know her and make her say that.

<Saturday Teenage Kick - Junkie XL before club night out ^ word>

Reaction score
HELL YEAH IM dj ing THIS CHICK AND IM GOING TO TELL HER TOMORROW IF SHE HAS **** TO DO FOR SATURDAY THAT ILL JUST TAKE SOME ONE ELSE.

HOPE IT WORKS OUT .

WELL LATEZ!!!! F LOVE , LOVE TO F....