Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women or so delusional they consider Jason Momoa "fat"

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Saw a few videos and articles about this the other day, where these women posted on instagram about Jason Momoa as having a dad bod now lol. The guy is around 6'4" and in the picture about 6 weeks away from having an amazing "beach body" yet here these women are making fun of him lol. The hillarious part is that I guarantee literally NONE of them have ever been with a man as attractive as him or even close, and that's irrespective of his age. The guy is 6'4", clearly has muscle and has a nice body......I wasn't aware that was considered unattractive lol.

I'm 6'4" as well, an attractive guy and built very similar to him. Most guys I see who go to the gym look nothing like me, or Momoa, and they represent a minority of the general population, as most people don't exercise at all.

What is wrong with these women?

Last edited:

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It says he's dating lisa bonet. I wonder how she's aged. I would of liked to see her beach pic too lol

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It says he's dating lisa bonet. I wonder how she's aged. I would of liked to see her beach pic too lol
That's not really the point of this thread lol. He clearly has the same amount of muscle, he just looks like he is taking a break from strict dieting for his film roles whilst staying active, lifting, etc. I don't think people realize you can't maintain a certain degree of leanness year round unless you are naturally very lean and skinny, which he isn't at all. He looks around 10 pounds over what he'd be at for his roles on screen, which isn't much at all and could be done in about 2 months with a fairly conservative and slow cut.

Most men, and women for that matter, are out of shape and overweight. Momoa is going to be 40 this year, what do the vast majority of men around his age look like....lol.

A

AJ84

That's not really the point of this thread lol. He clearly has the same amount of muscle, he just looks like he is taking a break from strict dieting for his film roles whilst staying active, lifting, etc. I don't think people realize you can't maintain a certain degree of leanness year round unless you are naturally very lean and skinny, which he isn't at all. He looks around 10 pounds over what he'd be at for his roles on screen, which isn't much at all and could be done in about 2 months with a fairly conservative and slow cut.

Most men, and women for that matter, are out of shape and overweight. Momoa is going to be 40 this year, what do the vast majority of men around his age look like....lol.
True, he still looks better than the average American man his age. And Lisa is 51 and her figure doesn't look that much different than her daughter's, wow, goals:

Attachments

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jason Mamoa is a big hero of mine, especially after seeing his reaction to the ending of Game of Thrones, which I could not agree with more:

As for his "dad bod", he's probably in between cutting, or maybe it's a "bad" picture, or maybe he drank a lot of beer and is bloated.
I'm sure he could take off any excess in quick order if he wanted to.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As for his "dad bod", he's probably in between cutting, or maybe it's a "bad" picture, or maybe he drank a lot of beer and is bloated.
I'm sure he could take off any excess in quick order if he wanted to.
That's exactly what he looks like, as if he is not film shoot ready, you can tell he still has the same amount of muscle and still lifts.

I've watched a lot of interviews with him and he comes across as a really likable, chill and down to earth guy.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update: Jason is single. He finally got rid of the old woman in his life.

1649199987309.png