Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women Occupations

Genghis Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
For some reason, women in certain occupations seem to have worse personalities than others.

For me, I have a hard time with teachers. They tend to be snotty and condescending.

I don't know, just on observation....

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find women who are in an occupation that are very self orionted and are realtivly easy are the worst.

Those occupation include: Singer,Dancer, stripper Model,Actress,Fashion Designer, barmaid. All those occupations are for women who want an easy self absorbing jobs which sort of parallel's their personality.

Kid Quick

Don Juan
Reaction score
The worst ones I have dealt with by far are attorneys. They are capable of speaking of little besides their jobs, at which they think they are incredible. While not talking incessantly about their career they want to debate and argue everything as if each conversation is a competition. I no longer bother with them.

carryout kid

Don Juan
Reaction score
i seem to attract teachers. i don't feel that they're condescending at all, just kind of whiny. my parents are/were both teachers as well. you get to hear about how little money they make and how short their summer is all the time. short summers, heh... my summer is as long as the vacation time i take. any summer is a good summer in my book. and if you only work 9 months a year, what do you expect, a 6 figure paycheck?

they do talk a lot about work, though. my ex talked about the kids in her class ad naseum. some of the stories were funny, but most were pretty boring. really boring.

architects are bad. they're pretty horrible people to tell you the truth. everything has to be their way, they're notorious micromanagers, and they're extremely passive-aggressive as well as self absorbed. and arrogant, i can't forget that one.

i can say all that because i am one. i do tend to like doing things my way, but i'm trying to lose the other bad traits. on the other hand, the girls i dealt with at school were just too much work. plus with the whole artistic aspect you always need to build them up.

JohnJones

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kid Quick
The worst ones I have dealt with by far are attorneys. They are capable of speaking of little besides their jobs, at which they think they are incredible. While not talking incessantly about their career they want to debate and argue everything as if each conversation is a competition. I no longer bother with them.
Word.

[shyt, I'm dating one... got to go back to strippers]

iveyleeger

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
bump. hilarious post!

I would recommend accountants and librarians. Intelligent, and not too self-centered, in my experience. They will appreciate your company.

Wish I could tell you about strippers, dancers, gymnasts, and models, maybe next year . . .

AgonyUncle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Women in sales. They tend to be outgoing and have a lot more confidence. Look after themselves too. They better they look in a skirt, the more they going to sell.

TallGuy

Reaction score
my first post...

Hello everyone-

What about doctors?

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my 2 cents / my experience

stripper = h0

protitute = prostitute

barmaid = mad h0

chicks that want to be barmaids = mad h0s

model / actress = h0

chicks that can't afford a drug habit but have one = h0

chicks that aspire to be legal secretary = h0

chicks that are drug dealers = h0

chicks in army = trouble

chicks that want to be in army = h0

chicks in police force = some are trouble and some are lesbians

chicks that want to be in police force = chicks that crave a power trip

chicks in biker gangs or their dad is in a biker gang = mad h0 / trouble

chicks that leave school before finishing = BIG TROUBLE / mad h0

Lost In Translation :D

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

gmm567

Don Juan
Reaction score
nurses..... any one?

Airline stewardesses?

Coffee , tea or me?

Geoff

picard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find women in HR and as recruiters are really bad. They conniving, and engage in duplicity. I tend to avoid these ones. They will betray you to suck up to the boss. I had seen guys got fired because a chick in HR dept pretend to get friendly to get dirty info about them; and she relay this information back to the boss.

Moving_Target

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by picard
I find women in HR and as recruiters are really bad. They conniving, and engage in duplicity. I tend to avoid these ones. They will betray you to suck up to the boss. I had seen guys got fired because a chick in HR dept pretend to get friendly to get dirty info about them; and she relay this information back to the boss.
And that is why....What's that rule again men? Yes, that's right.

Never date anyone where you work, because that's when the brown stuff hits the whirly thing.

Anyhoo, I have to say I had a bad experience with a graphics artist/manager. She was extremely (!!) critical of anything and everything and when I had an opinion about something debate (argue) it with me... grrr. Stupid girl. Needed a paddling. Upside the head.
:crackup:

fer instance:
A woman visually looks better nekkid than a man nekkid with a johnson from an artistic point of view.

Think Michelangelo's David, not Fat Bastard.

That was one arguement....debate I had with her. I should have seen that warning sign....
She was of the opinion that a man's johnson is gross to look at. Hey HONEY, don't knock it if you like getting it...

The only generalization I'd be comfortable making is be wary of someone in a management role ie herding cat/people. It's stressful and can turn a meek person into more of a wimp or into a big a-hole.

Moving_Target

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by picard
I find women in HR and as recruiters are really bad. They are (sic)
conniving, and engage in duplicity. <snip>
Uhm, I've heard stories of military recruiters being a bunch of liars about how wonderful being in the military is (male or female), to make whatever quota they've been ordered to meet.I don't think this is anything new. *shrug*

SAYNO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Experince IS:

That nurses and women in the medical field, ( with the major exception being doctors) are easy to date and screw, but theyare usually mentally unstable argumentive and or control freaks.

I know from marrying one.

Teachers IMHO are also easy to screw as well, but again controlling and argumentive...

Sayno'

picard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
women in sales and insurance ???

what about women who work in sale jobs and insurance business? What kind of personality do they have?