Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women ''In Charge''

logicallefty

Reaction score
Took the day off work and my truck in to get worked on last Friday. Went next door and sat at McDonald's and f@rted around on the Internet while I waited for 2 hours. It was during the lunch hour, 11:30am - 1:30pm.

That I could tell there were 7 maybe 8 employees that I could see including back in the kitchen. They got mobbed and had 2 lines going with many people.

There were 3 women employees "dancing around" behind the counter who would do one little task and look busy, then walk around and not do anything other than keep moving and look busy, AND, give orders to the other employees.. They were telling them to speed it up, griping about their screw ups, trying to tell them how to do it better, etc.

3 people shouting orders for 4-5 other people ???? :confused: :confused: Any math majors here want to explain this logically?

It was all I could do to keep my mouth shut as I watched this and not go up and say "you know, if you guys did some real work everyone here would be a winner today". But I didn't because it wasn't my problem or business. All I bought was a Diet Coke and it wasn't yet busy when I was in line, this happened about 10 minutes later and went on for almost 2 hours. Only one of these women was dressed like they may be a manager or crew chief, the other two were in regular cloths like everyone else. I don't think they had any more authority than what they gave themselves, but the worst part, the one who did appear to be in charge was letting them do it.

The worst part of it all, the women were not just giving orders for the good of all. You could clearly tell by their tone that they were getting off on it and thought they were big sh|t.

Is this a scenario others have seen?

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Oh yeah, even when I was younger and having worked in various fast food places such as McDonalds, Taco Bell and Subway, you usually have some mid 30 - 50 something "chick" or "dude" who thinks that because they were left in control for the shift that they are literally PRESIDENT of the United States of America.

I mean it's like this is the first time in their piece of shyt life that they were afforded any type of real power, which when you look at it isn't even real power, Managers at these places make no more than $10 - $12 an hour give or take which isn't shyt.

Usually the employees at these places aren't even the young teens who are starting out in life anymore, it's late 20 something - 40 something chicks who have 5 kids from 5 different deadbeats....who also on their spare time go out and march for 50 cent increases to their shytty hourly wage instead of getting some type of degree/certification and producing more to society.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It seem it is part of psycology of women , most women think leadership is about bossing on other and make them work while they work less. they dont take the "responsiblity" part of leadership , that is why they fail as managers or leaders , because they put all the load on their employees.
If one day somebody catch them and ask them to take the responsiblity and real leadership they usually resign and take a non manager job .

The_flying_dutchman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed with everything said. However i would say that arrogant managers isnt just limited to women ad ive seen quite a few men get high on ordering others around....

These days everybody wants the perks of leadership but noone wants the responsibilities....

Albatross953

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On a related note, and I don't know if this was true or satire but someone dredged up Obama's high school nemesis. He's possibly giving interviews....and supposedly an assistant manager at applebys. So there you go. Some fast food managers do boss around POTUS.

Chris80pitt

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah, saw that many times:). These women have some issues in their heads:). I would make sure that main manager finds out about that and makes some rules.

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
logicallefty said:
Is this a scenario others have seen?
Oh, F yes, hundreds of datapoints in my experience, thousands if friends' experiences are included. If the average joe ever truly realized the extent to which our entire private and public sector workplaces have been "revamped" to accommodate the vastly lower work capacity of women and penalize men, and the degree to which every working man subsidizes women who earn the same or more yet do far less, there would be instantaneous gender revolt in this country. This is why I do not work in corporate America any more, was tired of subsidizing underperforming women with my work... and that's at everything from hardware stores, stock brokerages, banks to law firms over my entire career.

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
There's certain women out there with the "princess" complex thanks to their father figures who spoiled them from an early age. They don't like to be told what to do and thus do nothing.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
Women are only good bosses or co-workers if they find you attractive. Other than that they are the worst.

I will say when I worked at McDonalds the middle aged mexican women could make the sandwiches a lot faster and more efficiently than me. They thought I was good looking so they picked up my slack, never gave me a hard time.

The ones in regular clothes could have just been senior to the others. Basically just working there longer.

But honestly women generally never try and boss me around when I work with them. They are generally nice to me. Unless its a higher up middle aged, frumpy, youth-less one (old used up ho who let her slef go)

Really women shouldn't have power over men in the workplace. They power trip wayyyy to easily.

Men in general, clearly are better at working, being the boss, business. Women have a hard time dealing with the stress of having responsibility.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what I see the most is people letting then do it, I had my share of lower people thinking they are all might and powerfull and telling me what to do, I owuld jsut stare at then and ignore and even fight back if I had to don't care what they could say, thing is mostly these people are doing so much wrong things then you open your mouth once and things start to get hot on they side, also it always helped the fact I was never afraid to be fired, because I still had the same mentality like always I can always find a new one if this don't work.

still in the end if her coworkers just told the the woman to shut up and start to work this wouldn't happen

logicallefty

Reaction score
In my own workplace in IT I have had issues with a couple of women managers. One has no authority over me so I just ignore her and call her on her BS. I swat her off of me like a dumb fly. The other one who does have authority over I call her on her BS too. But with her sense technically she does have the power to fire me, I have also tactfully planted the seed to her that 1) I am well versed in laws, worker rights, etc. 2) I am not afraid to go to court over anything that comes my way, and 8 times out of 10 I don't require an attorney. 3) I know about some shady cr@p she has done and I am not afraid to pull those skeletons out of her closet by the neck and hang them for the world to see. She has tried to push me in all directions. She even defied the laws of physics and created new directions to try and push me that didn't yet exist! But now she leaves me alone but it took a lot of effort to get it that way.