"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Women flooding to internet forums, subreddits, and communities more.

Good Gao

Banned
Joined
Jul 11, 2014
Messages
729
Reaction score
245
I am not sure if anyone else has noticed this but I am noticing that women are starting to flood more and more to ranting on the internet, some even trolling. One other place I look at other than this one is a subreddit called seduction. While a year or so ago it was unheard of for the sub to have female posters other than here and there, now I notice female posters making threads and even commenting on a lot of threads.

Not just that, I also noticed a female dating strategy subreddit that has become almost a red pill of females. Basically women whine about men all day and post female red pills about how to deal with red pilled men.

On one hand, I am happy they have their own stuff going on but it does annoy me when they flood places that were originally meant for men.

Are we seeing the formation of a female incel?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
I was used to attend a geek forum cause I was interested in the cyber security and those guys really knew about it.

At some point a girl joined, she was no geek and she knew jack and sh1t about computers and softwares let alone software engineering...she only asked about office suit mostly excel cause she had to do something for her studies.

She decided to keep attending the forum and now its basically her attention wh0ring while talking about her life and her everyday living with thirsty dudes giving her attention non-stop and suggesting solutions to her first world problems.
I tried to tell them that she doesnt care about their suggestions but only seek attention and they told me that Im an assh0le and I talk like that cause I dont know how to deal with women...

I've been banging girls everywhere in Europe since mid 00s, they are mostly blue pilled virgins with a very high IQ and a very low EQ, needless to say anytime some of them invites her to their meetings or to visit their main office she either changes topic or say she is busy yet they still dont get it.
 
Top