Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women flaking ratio going up

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
This is just a side note and NOT the cause of the OP’s issues…

While I fully support side hustles, a lot of women don’t see it that way. They prefer a guy that goes “all in” for ONE career or business. I would keep side hustles to yourself until you are exclusive with somebody. If you mention it early, she may view it as “He doesn’t make much $ in his primary gig, so he’s doing a secondary gig to compensate.”

Reaction score
This is just a side note and NOT the cause of the OP’s issues…

While I fully support side hustles, a lot of women don’t see it that way. They prefer a guy that goes “all in” for ONE career or business. I would keep side hustles to yourself until you are exclusive with somebody. If you mention it early, she may view it as “He doesn’t make much $ in his primary gig, so he’s doing a secondary gig to compensate.”
Yes, they complain about that all of the time and from my female dating profile experiment, they are part of top 3 most common men flooded in the apps. 1) general fvck boys..tend to be Latino/middle eastern, 2). White guys with a dead animal, 3). Black men with entrepreneur as a career that live in the sketch parts of town lol

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With new potential plates, I've tried it all:

1. shooting a few messages back and forth and then asking them out -> doesn't work, they usually come up with an excuse, I suspect that their level of comfortability isn't high enough yet, but I don't want to waste time chatting
2. chat for a longer time, then ask them out -> same thing
3. a girl I had oneitis for (I wrote about in this thread), we don't work together anymore so we haven't spoken in over a year, out of the blue, texted me after she saw I got a better job and over the holidays. I asked her out for coffee now, she says that she'll get back to me when she has free weekends -> expecting crickets in this case too

Not sure what else to do. I live in a country where average height of women is about the same height as myself, and of course they're all looking for a taller guy so I'm often invisible. And no stupid suggestions like having a face op, my face is fine.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure what else to do. I live in a country where average height of women is about the same height as myself, and of course they're all looking for a taller guy so I'm often invisible. And no stupid suggestions like having a face op, my face is fine.
change locations is always an option. not simple, but for some, it's a good choice.

are you in US, some of the metro areas are stacked against men with twice as many men in the dating market as women. an average guy has a difficult time with numbers like that. top guys will not have trouble as they will still get enough and have the ability to steal if needed. this is one situation where you want advice from guys like you, not guys that are killing it. you can get better and improve but you can not become tall, wealthy, super confident, or charming quickly.

being tenacious and persistent is always good, but also be real.

- wait to get lucky
- keep improving to eventually reach a higher SMV(money, status, frame, body). this is a sure thing; eventually.
- social circle of some kind where you can present a high relative value.
- play the numbers game until you find some or one.
- move to another city, state, country.

indiff

Don Juan
Reaction score
i think i flaked on more girls than being flaked on. I flake usually because I'm so accustomed to setting up dates after chatting for a bit on OLD. The day before the actual meetup, I would look through the girl's pictures again and realize, **** it, not worth the effort especially when she has pics of herself in some sus angles where she might be thicker than she looks.

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
change locations is always an option. not simple, but for some, it's a good choice.

are you in US, some of the metro areas are stacked against men with twice as many men in the dating market as women. an average guy has a difficult time with numbers like that. top guys will not have trouble as they will still get enough and have the ability to steal if needed. this is one situation where you want advice from guys like you, not guys that are killing it. you can get better and improve but you can not become tall, wealthy, super confident, or charming quickly.

being tenacious and persistent is always good, but also be real.

- wait to get lucky
- keep improving to eventually reach a higher SMV(money, status, frame, body). this is a sure thing; eventually.
- social circle of some kind where you can present a high relative value.
- play the numbers game until you find some or one.
- move to another city, state, country.
I’m in western EU, metropolitan area, I’d say the numbers/ratios are normal

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Flake back on girls who aren't enthusiastic enough.

Problem solved + their enthusiasm usually goes up
Fight fire with fire! Love it!

are you in US, some of the metro areas are stacked against men with twice as many men in the dating market as women. an average guy has a difficult time with numbers like that.
The Western US has same of the worst ratios. San Francisco/San Jose is one of the worst markets in the US and is overwhelmed with sausages. Los Angeles and San Diego are sausage heavy.

Go inland in the Western US and it doesn't get much better. Las Vegas, Phoenix, Denver, Dallas, Houston all have more men than women.

Los Angeles, San Diego, Dallas, and Phoenix have bad ratios and a big pretentious element too.