Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women Don't Want a Semi-Successful Man

BoomToTheMoonAlice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As we all know, the real Winners and Dominant Alpha Males sling around terms like “sub-5” on the internets.
Does being a neurotypical chirpy western know it all, get those women? I don't really understand Gen Z culture enough to make a judgement call here.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The fact that being a bouncer confers greater status than just about anything else is itself all the indictment anyone should need of this disgusting and retarded society.
Bouncers protect attractive bartenders and attractive strippers while on the job. Women are attracted to men who can provide protection for them. This is why a bouncer is perceived as an attractive male due to his status. Bouncers also have access to attractive women that a lot of white and blue collar workers do not have. Go find a construction worker that has access to women like a bouncer has.

BoomToTheMoonAlice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bouncers protect attractive bartenders and attractive strippers while on the job. Women are attracted to men who can provide protection for them. This is why a bouncer is perceived as an attractive male due to his status. Bouncers also have access to attractive women that a lot of white and blue collar workers do not have. Go find a construction worker that has access to women like a bouncer has.
Second this, my friend who operates the downtown dive gets women chucking numbers at him nightly. Both bartenders and chicks in line. He gets laid so much, he had to start bringing them to work. I would add that a bouncer is more likely to take up opportunities to be an action hero, they operate in that culture. My friend has bowling balls for arms and I've seen him take down people effortlessly. I would trust him to take care of me over some comic book loser or gym bro faggit. He's a shorter dude too... probably 5'6. He's pushing 300 lbs though, mostly muscle.

patb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Does being a neurotypical chirpy western know it all, get those women? I don't really understand Gen Z culture enough to make a judgement call here.
Another boomer with delusions of grandeur. This pace is turning into a nursing home where every tenant is that crazy guy who thinks he’s the reincarnation of Napoleon

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Second this, my friend who operates the downtown dive gets women chucking numbers at him nightly. Both bartenders and chicks in line. He gets laid so much, he had to start bringing them to work. I would add that a bouncer is more likely to take up opportunities to be an action hero, they operate in that culture. My friend has bowling balls for arms and I've seen him take down people effortlessly. I would trust him to take care of me over some comic book loser or gym bro faggit. He's a shorter dude too... probably 5'6. He's pushing 300 lbs though, mostly muscle.
Bouncer salary is not $75,000+/annual. Yet bouncers have an advantage over men in that $75,000 - $125,000 range who are white collar or blue collar workers. They are considered exciting, protector men. Imagine being a bouncer who is 6'0"+ and 200 lbs + of mainly muscle. That's going to impress a lot of women. A bouncer of that height and weight with a motorcycle will have abundance and it is abundance of stripper and barmaid vagina.

It would take a lot of money for a 5'9"-5'11" white collar worker in a non-STEM field, in decent shape, and with average social skills to replicate what a bouncer has. That might take a white collar salary of $250,000+ to achieve that sort of abundance with attractive women.

BoomToTheMoonAlice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bouncer salary is not $75,000+/annual. Yet bouncers have an advantage over men in that $75,000 - $125,000 range who are white collar or blue collar workers. They are considered exciting, protector men. Imagine being a bouncer who is 6'0"+ and 200 lbs + of mainly muscle. That's going to impress a lot of women. A bouncer of that height and weight with a motorcycle will have abundance and it is abundance of stripper and barmaid vagina.

It would take a lot of money for a 5'9"-5'11" white collar worker in a non-STEM field, in decent shape, and with average social skills to replicate what a bouncer has. That might take a white collar salary of $250,000+ to achieve that sort of abundance with attractive women.
Yes, you're right, it's a fun experience, especially if you have a bunch of guys who get along. You need this especially when you 'accidentally' hurt someone. Everyone is going to cover for each other and these are the guys you are going to radio for help when shtf. It's also a great tool to network with club owners, promoters, strippers, bar girls, drug dealers etc. A lot of door guys deal drugs too and they help women skip the line which when you're a 20 year-old social-lite seems like a big deal. The majority of uni girls go home with their friends at the end of the night and if they get an opportunity will run up to the 'cute' bouncer before they leave to get his number so they can have something to brag about in the car. Lots of the girls who work in the club bang the bouncers too because they spend a lot of time around them complaining about the boss or gossiping about X ****head manager snorting coke in the backroom... so you're already a 'funny guy she knows from work'. In addition, you learn an interesting set of skills that make you assertive and a bit confrontational but also social, as opposed to a jail guard who has to be ON the entire shift. I would highly recommend everyone into PUA moonlighting as a bouncer at your local nightclub or raves, it will get you in front of hot women. I think for this reason, bouncers are perceived as 'cooler' than cops... the bouncer goes home with a phone number while the cop goes home with PTSD.

I don't want to de-rail this thread so I'll just say, whatever your opinion here George Floyd was a bouncer while Derek Chauvin was a cop. The two knew each other prior to the incident and worked the same club in very different roles.

Last edited:

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The access thing is extremely under appreciated. Probably because you have limited control over it and is very clearly not the fictional meritocracy everyone seems to want to fantasize about.
The reality is to many people are stuck in one or 2-dimensional thinking(thinking getting women is some sort of algorithm or formula when that's not the case) When it comes to being successful with women there are lot of nuances that cannot just be explained by LOOKS, MONEY, and STATUS. Once you understand this, you will be further ahead than 90% of men when it comes to women

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I want a man who has a goal in life, something to shoot for."
Translation: I want a man with status and money.

Most women who say this would be fine with a man with an inheritance from a rich and powerful family whose goal was to sit by his pool and sip on alcohol all day.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The access thing is extremely under appreciated. Probably because you have limited control over it and is very clearly not the fictional meritocracy everyone seems to want to fantasize about.
Absolutely.

By now we came to find out:

The fastest way to play the numbers game effectively is by having access to as many women as possible in REAL life.

The only drawback of neing a bouncer is that either each man has done some form.of martial arts training, amd those who didn't will most definitely come back to shoot or stab the f0ck outta ya when you simply refuse them access ..its a HUGE and hefty price to pay.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only drawback of neing a bouncer is that either each man has done some form.of martial arts training, amd those who didn't will most definitely come back to shoot or stab the f0ck outta ya when you simply refuse them access ..its a HUGE and hefty price to pay.
It's the reason I quit. The access to women was great, the repercussions for throwing out fragile ego criminals was too risky, especially in my hometown (I was a bouncer in London, Barcelona, Berlin and Paris, but I didn't stay there longer than a few months).

Anom

Don Juan
Reaction score
Translation: I want a man with status and money.

Most women who say this would be fine with a man with an inheritance from a rich and powerful family whose goal was to sit by his pool and sip on alcohol all day.
Sorry for the horribly late reply, provider I had before made some threads and articles load just a white screen or with pointless PHP errors. (Bonus: feeling the embarrassment of no one knowing your reply was sarcastic.)

I'd like to think even more than "most women" would enjoy that. Are these the same type of women that say "I wAnt a maN nOt a boy!!" when they just want someone to take care of them and also their kids from a previous marriage? That's a quote I hear/read a lot from women like that. It's mind blowing how entire thick books could be printed just listing off translations of what women really mean when they say something - from just the topic of 'what women are looking for' alone.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Men in this category, $75k-$125k salary, relatively in shape, drive a good car, has a few hobbies, women do not want. Why? Because this man has standards. Women do not want to work for their men. Women of today want a simp or a millionaire. Simple as that. This is what society aka social media is telling them. Get a man who accepts you for you are OR "you deserve better queen!"

Yes I am posting this out of frustration. I'm meeting many women (in their late twenties) who put in very little and expect a lot. I've never in my life had to put up with so much arrogant and self-entitled garbage from women of today.
Pretend then. If you just want the pus, become an actor.

Step 1, get a burner phone. I do not recommend an app, as they are tracking your location. Go to your local CVS/Walgreens/etc. and buy pre-paid phone with minutes. You can go to Walmart and it's called StraightTalk for 20 bucks a month; and buy a simple phone. If you plan to text, you can get a low end smart phone on ebay for 20-30 bucks.

Step 2, build a separate Insta profile from that cellphone and put pics of you doing sh!t. You can even go on to Fiverr and have people professionally placing you in pictures as actually doing those things; if you do not want to show your own pics.

Step 3, build a persona of a $250k+ person and act it in front of the female and on dates. You can still take them out for coffee/drinks, but elude success and bravado. Always pay cash; no credit/debit.

Step 4, rent a place on AirBNB for a weekend or a few days, line the females up, and have fun.

Step 5, rinse and repeat at a different location.

Apone

Don Juan
Reaction score
The reality is to many people are stuck in one or 2-dimensional thinking(thinking getting women is some sort of algorithm or formula when that's not the case) When it comes to being successful with women there are lot of nuances that cannot just be explained by LOOKS, MONEY, and STATUS. Once you understand this, you will be further ahead than 90% of men when it comes to women
Exactly. While I do agree men who are in what I call the gray-middle are pretty lost in the dating market, a lot of it has to do with mentality. The man at the bottom has nothing to lose and acts like it. Total bravado. The man at the top has safety and security. Total bravado. The man in the gray-middle is scared to death. Scared they don't have enough looksmoneystatus yadda yadda ya. This mentality oozes through every pore and turns the man into a simp. They're ****ed before they even open their mouth because the gray-middle man is looking for validation from a woman. They're looking to qualify themselves as enough. Loser mindset.

What's more valuable than looksmoneystatus? It's something that's more precious than gold. Good emotions. You can't buy it. Bench pressing won't give it to you. A chiseled jaw won't help. You can't even really fake it. You literally have to get your head on straight, learn to get in the moment, overcome your own issues, and become a 5 year old again where only the present moment exists. Women secretly like FUN more than looksmoneystatus. If you know how to give them that, then you win.

Also, instead of gray-middle men faking that they have money, try going the other way. Fake that you're a starving artist/bohemian/garbage man and don't give a ****. Take on that mentality. Try it out for the date. Your results will probably be better than bragging about some bull**** corporate cubicle job

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, instead of gray-middle men faking that they have money, try going the other way. Fake that you're a starving artist/bohemian/garbage man and don't give a ****. Take on that mentality. Try it out for the date. Your results will probably be better than bragging about some bull**** corporate cubicle job
I agree, except that I don't have to fake bohemian artist.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly. While I do agree men who are in what I call the gray-middle are pretty lost in the dating market, a lot of it has to do with mentality. The man at the bottom has nothing to lose and acts like it. Total bravado. The man at the top has safety and security. Total bravado. The man in the gray-middle is scared to death. Scared they don't have enough looksmoneystatus yadda yadda ya. This mentality oozes through every pore and turns the man into a simp. They're ****ed before they even open their mouth because the gray-middle man is looking for validation from a woman. They're looking to qualify themselves as enough. Loser mindset.

What's more valuable than looksmoneystatus? It's something that's more precious than gold. Good emotions. You can't buy it. Bench pressing won't give it to you. A chiseled jaw won't help. You can't even really fake it. You literally have to get your head on straight, learn to get in the moment, overcome your own issues, and become a 5 year old again where only the present moment exists. Women secretly like FUN more than looksmoneystatus. If you know how to give them that, then you win.

Yup I was watching a video by this big youtuber who found out his ex-girlfriend was dating a broke guy after him and he couldn't fathom it. YOu have to understand the youtuber is a millionaire but out of shape and he wonders why his girlfriend would cheat on him with a broke athlete