Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women don’t know what beautiful women look like

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience, all the women I’ve been around have no idea what beautiful women look like. Invariably they select string featured, slightly masculine or powerful women as what they think of female beauty. Either that or a very rich looking woman.

the kind of feminine, delicate beauty I like, my wife sneers at and says “there are tons of women out there like that”

Margot Robbie is one like this. I really think she’s average and she looked middle aged in Barbie. The women on Reddit were raging about that, “how can these incels criticise Margot Fkin Robbie”? Yeah, she’s not all that and never was. She has that Hollywood face,just kind of bland and boring.

plus her mouth looks kind of too big for her face, I notice this a lot in terms of American beauty, the US pin ups seem to have a very pronounced teethy smile
Agree with you on Robbie. Objectively she's very pretty but not my cup of tea physically.

That said I think people were trolling on Robbie. Most women I know can tell a beautiful woman when they see one. They are guiltier of checking out women than are men.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So who do you think is a 10?
I like Asian chicks. And girl next door types

That mouth is from a much larger woman.

different strokes I guess but she looks more like an apex predator with biting equipment that large.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree with you on Robbie. Objectively she's very pretty but not my cup of tea physically.

That said I think people were trolling on Robbie. Most women I know can tell a beautiful woman when they see one. They are guiltier of checking out women than are men.
she’s OK but I don’t think I’d even crack one out over her. Kinda pleasant enough but not some sex symbol .

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We're getting off the original topic but where I'm from and what I was taught (from my dad) was that true wealth (not necessary old money) was quiet not loud.

From Linkedin:

>>Money often talks loudly when it comes to extravagant lifestyles and conspicuous consumption. People with substantial resources can easily flaunt their wealth by driving luxury cars, living in extravagant mansions, and indulging in ostentatious hobbies. While these displays may garner attention and envy, they don't necessarily reflect true wealth. True wealth, which whispers, can be seen in a lifestyle that is comfortable and fulfilling without the need for constant extravagance. It prioritizes financial security, investments, and experiences over material possessions. It's quiet, it whispers.<<

This is how I choose to live. Unpretentiously but comfortably. And I gravitate to those same qualities in men. Since I am attracted to ambition, I tend to attract successful men, but again they're quiet and unpretentious about it.

Same with beauty. Just like true wealth, it's quiet, it whispers. I have no need to talk about it or even mention it. Including who designed my dress or shoes or the handbag I carry. It doesn't add to my value as a human being, so there is no need to, imo.

I am not judging women who do, to each her own. In fact I have a friend who, every time we get together, she asks what designer am I wearing. I often don't even know honestly, and she will actually check the label! It's not who I am but she's been a good friend for years so I just chuckle.

No wrong or right, just different.

Anyway, sorry guys, back to topic.....
another thing. A wide person doesn’t flaunt his or her wealth.

You know what, I have friends who are broke who resent me for it. When my much richer friend invites me out to dinner at theirs I hesitate. Why? My wife will give me no end of shyt about why we can’t have the things they do. My own sister resents me because I make more than she does

You think before you get some wealth that everyone will rally around to marvel at you. They don’t; they resent you for it. At least they do in uk, I read the Americans celebrate it more - a “good for you attitude”

I can afford genuine but I buy high quality replica watches. Why? Quality as good if you do your homework. Nobody knows. It’s the beauty and function of it I like. My friend has gens and he is utterly scathing about how it’s the fact it’s original which makes all the difference as you know it’s original.

It’s not, it’s the price, it’s the ego. If I had a gen I would keep it in a safe and wear a rep.
The richest dudes I know wear Casios. Expensive cars and watches are often on credit.

they do show somewhat you feel deficient and need to prove yourself. But I get it if some Ppl just love certain cars etc.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do. ;)
Nails can tell quite a lot about a woman ... no manicure at all -> the woman probably gave up on her femininity
nice nails -> green flag
overly done, long, weird nails -> red flag
I got into nails. As my current GF and my GF 3 iterations ago (now a friend) are really into nails.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women aren't providers, they have a different sexual strategy since they are born with their top provision where as a man's must be developed.

I would argue a woman without the ability to reproduce cannot be a 10 and that speaks to what we see as beautiful, the quality of provisions no different than the hierarchy of men

Women don't use women to have children so that part is totally lost on them, they don't know the feeling of seeing a giant pair of boobs, they may understand we like it but they will never feel the significance of it

Westminster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
another thing. A wide person doesn’t flaunt his or her wealth.

You know what, I have friends who are broke who resent me for it. When my much richer friend invites me out to dinner at theirs I hesitate. Why? My wife will give me no end of shyt about why we can’t have the things they do. My own sister resents me because I make more than she does

You think before you get some wealth that everyone will rally around to marvel at you. They don’t; they resent you for it. At least they do in uk, I read the Americans celebrate it more - a “good for you attitude”

I can afford genuine but I buy high quality replica watches. Why? Quality as good if you do your homework. Nobody knows. It’s the beauty and function of it I like. My friend has gens and he is utterly scathing about how it’s the fact it’s original which makes all the difference as you know it’s original.

It’s not, it’s the price, it’s the ego. If I had a gen I would keep it in a safe and wear a rep.
The richest dudes I know wear Casios. Expensive cars and watches are often on credit.

they do show somewhat you feel deficient and need to prove yourself. But I get it if some Ppl just love certain cars etc.
I found this is generally the case. They also want you to fail and will enjoy it if you do. And, yes, unfortunately I think it's a largely British thing.