"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Women Cannot Handle Rejection

steelpulse

Banned
Joined
Dec 2, 2018
Messages
92
Reaction score
37
Age
34
I just rejected dave17's "dream girl." Twice. Beautiful face, late 20's, dark hair, somewhat thick legs and rump. I met her a few months ago at a lounge. October? I was on a date so I didn't have a chance to chat her up. We just talked very briefly while my girl was in the bathroom. She was so into me, staring and smiling non-stop.

I saw her again a couple of weeks later at a nearby club. She approached me on the dance floor but I was with a date again. So I couldn't dance with her.

I saw her a third time at this same club. Now, she's pissed at me. Never mind that I was on a date both times before. She had approached me and made her interest known and because I didn't reciprocate, she's pissed. So now I'm here solo but she's extremely upset: she glares at me. I smile and she approaches anyway, but refuses to grind or make out just platonic dancing side by side. No problem. I notice finally that she has thick legs and ass. This is just not my body type. I like slim curves: proportional and thin. So regardless I'm just not feeling it.

I say hi, hug, smile, try to be really nice to her. It turns out she's a regular at this club. But she KNOWS I'm not into her and it pisses her off big time. She tries to smile and be cheerful and upbeat but she can't fake it very well. She has a large crew of mediocre and older looking girlfriends and some of them approach me from time to time to dance. I just dance with them platonically so they don't get upset. These girls however, have a large crew of orbiters who are desperate to hook it up with any of them.

How can I friend zone these women without pissing them off? This girl knows she has no right to feel pissed off: I did nothing wrong to her, but she's upset anyway. I think this is the best I can do. Be as nice as possible and let them deal with their feelings on their own. The thing is, like the stalker girl, I run into her a lot and it gets uncomfortable dealing with these weird negative vibes.
 
Last edited:

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top