Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women are so fickle...

The TallOne

Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl comes out of the middle of her class, to tell me that she is sorry she didn't say Hi to me before her class... because she thought I was too busy "reading."

I mean..

What the f*ck ?

This was a brand new thing to me.

Got anything else that just blew your mind with what women did?

A-Unit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

"Saw you online, but didn't want to bother you. Thought you were working."

"I assumed you were going out with your boys' tonight."

"My phone died."

As males, women make ALOT of generalizations about us, particularly if you're her type. If she feels she could like you, then she makes alot of upfront assumptions to test those assumptions, as well as test you.

I met a girl at a bar I was at for the Sox games. Cute, slender blonde. Over 100 guys go in there per day during the height of sports season. In addition, she's in college. A cute girl will meet, or be around 500 guys/week if they have a public job (waitress, bartender, etc), so you can't be emotional about what she does or doesn't do.

During game 4 of the Series I rather nonchalantly walked by her, not realizing it was her. That, and I'd called her without getting a return, so I figured she was busy or playing games. In any event, she says...

"Hey...what, you don't see me?"

She had her hair up, and some funky outfit on for the game. Through out the night there were guys who "appeared" to like her or want her, or could have dated her. Not sure. She came up to me when the game was over, after serving over 200 people somehow. And I said...

Me: "What's going on?"
Her: "I came to talk to you."
Me: "No you didn't, you want my money. I'm just a patron."
Her: "Punch. Jerk." ::Smirk:: "So when are we gonna hang out outside of this place and not on the phone?
Me: "Frankly, I just thought this was some randomn bar relationship. You want more?"
Her: "Hey! Seriously..."

We went back and forth, and she said some surprising things as a cutie right away that made my antennas go up. For some reason, women have the most dramatic reasons to shyt, or they're just not good at BSING. After a certain point, a woman doesn't have her life together, or she's lying to cover up her tendencies. I can see accidents here and there...but 5, 10, or even more incidents, is just ridiculous.

A-Unit

The TallOne

Don Juan
Reaction score
So, when women do this... it is generally not a good or bad thing?

Or is this just another way of a AW?

A-Unit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

Nothing is ever "good" or "bad". That depends on the context. Perhaps she was respecting your privacy. Perhaps she was making up BS. Perhaps she was showing her independence. You see the various meanings that come of it? One can't 'know', one can 'assume'. I don't do assumptions with women...

If the 'excuse' doesn't matter, i.e. she didn't make up an excuse to cover the fact she dogged you, then let it go. And if she did, then let her go. If you let games slide now, she'll feel she can always do them. So stop them now.

Go with your gut.

Reverse the situation. Would you want leeway with a girl? If your phone died? If you were busy working? If you were with friends? Different as women and men might be, we have to allow for latitude in our relationship to consider what you want as well.

I've heard dozens of reasons. Gotten upset, or taken action, to only have it do a complete 180.

Case in point...

During the summer I was dating this 18 year old hottie. I was at a wedding during the day and we were supposed to hang together that night for a 'scheduled' session of sex. Round comes 11, I call her and tell her I'm on my way in my tuxedo about 30 minutes away. She was on her way to visit a friend while I was driving. We left it that she'd call me when she was done as I had to change.

11:30 Rolled around. No call.
12:00 Rolled around. No call.
12:15 I called and got her voicemail.

Pissed as a I was, I went for drive thinking she dogged me even though it was only 45 minutes ago. Not to mention I rescheduled plans. Then I get text at 12:30 saying...

"Hey thought we were gonna chill. I was at the party for a few minutes and waited on you to save me from it. I'm @ home now ready to sleep."

Shocked I flew over to her house, buzzed her up, and kidnapped her in my tuxedo. We ended up staying 'awake' until 5 am.

So, can assumptions be made? Sure. I'm the type of guy who doesn't weight alot of antics like other's might.

Firstly, because I don't care. I have other things I CAN do.
Second, if she dogs me, then it isn't worth my time. Moreover, if she isn't worth my time to chill with, why would I even get bitter at her?
Third, sometimes shyt happens.
Fourth, women aren't that logical relative to men.
Fifith, life happens. It's not some defineable system where we can set rules.

You set those rules with yourself. If people can't meet you half way. NEXT

A-Unit