"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Women are not your cure! A MUST READ!

Sniper2k

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 11, 2002
Messages
60
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Pimpsville
Women are not your cure! Here's the proof! A MUST READ!

Fellow DJ's. Tonight, I may have been one lucky son of a b*tch or my skills have been within me without me being aware of it. I just had an intense night, touching the breasts and p*ssy, grabbing the ass, etc with an extremely hot babe. I'm 18 years old and a virgin, and just minutes ago I would never have dreamed this to be possible. However, you may think I should be imensely proud of myself for I just did a leap into DonJuanism within ONE night. Guys, I do not feel any different AT ALL.

Today I had the privledge to fvck a hotbabe I had with me tonite but I chose not too, I wanna play with her a lil more. This is unbelievable coming from a guy who just yesterday could barely open his mouth to say "hi" to a girl. Sorry to make this long but my point is that being a don juan is not just succeeding with women, its about succeeding in LIFE. I realize this now. Women are truely just a small part of the bigger picture. I should have had the best night of my life thus far, but even after experiencing what I did I feel that nothing has changed. I thought that I would finally, by some miracle, be happy if I could just be with this one girl for one night. I was granted my wish with very little effort on my part, yet it I was left disappointed. When I told her to leave I was like "That's it? This is what I been struggling for and it turns out to be nothing special? WTF!?!?!!"

Gentlemen, CHICKS are OVERRATED. Right now thats just my current opinion. If I had actual sex with her I may be talking different right now, who knows. Please for the love of all humanity and yourself, STOP focusing on these urges to please other people. Fous on improving yourself and finding TRUE happiness, which is not p*ssy. The best thing about all this is that I didnt even have to try hard to get her, I just had to be PERSISTANT. Gosh, patience is the key! The fact that a guy even TRIES to get with a girl already is appealing to her, its how bad you want it that counts.

If your looking for sex, its not hard at all. Its all about how you THINK and go about to get it. F*ck what other people think about you!!!!!!!!! F*ck everything that stands in your way! All you got to do is BELIEVE in yourself and the rest will come AUTOMATICALLY! You have the power to take over the WORLD if you wanted to! What's stoping you then? Your FEAR, DOUBT, your lack of WILL POWER and CONFIDENCE! You may think that you are absolute NOTHING. Man, so did I before I proved myself wrong today.

Yes, it may seem impossible for you to rid yourself of your insecurities for they seem to powerful and they overwhelm you, you feel as if nothing you do will make anything better. THESE ARE ONLY ILLUSIONS CREATED BY YOUR MIND, perhaps even some force that is trying to make you fail by making you believe you will. DO NOT give in! NEVER give up or surrender!

I want to make all training DJ's understand that ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE and you have to make them happen. You have the power, you just have to harness your potential! Know what you want and GO GET IT! Chase your f*cking dreams and make them become a reality! I swear to you that YOU CAN DO IT! Defeat your FEAR!

I'll tell you what I did to accomplish this major feat for myself. I went with the flow. I was very relaxed. I did whatever I f*cking wanted with her! Yea, I did some mistakes: I said some cornyass jokes, I was kinda slobby today, she rejected me from kissing/touching her at first, until I showed her that I'm a f*cking man and I get what the f*ck I want. Normally I would have given up within the SECOND a chick rejected me. But THIS time I said to myself, "HELL NO! This is what I want so I'm getting it B*TCH! Nothing is gonna stop me from getting what 'I' want! I WILL NOT FAIL cuz I am the F*CKING MAN!" At that point I stopped caring about everything that night; my messy hair, my extreme nervousness, the rejecting me so much, etc. Whether I f*cked her or not didnt mean sh*t to me. As long as I did what pleased ME I was happy. As long as I did what 'I' wanted! If I really wanted something I would get it for myself, even if it took a some effort, patience, pain, sacrifice, and failure after failure. But the point was that even tho I had obstacles that seemed too great to defeat, I did NOT give up. If effort wouldnt work, patience would, and vice versa.

No matter how great or unachievable the prize may seem. You CAN and WILL get it! All that is required is your effort and time. If there is something out there you want: great body, money, fame, b*tches. Give it your ALL, it WILL be yours in time. Do not let little or big things stop you. Once you have a dream you want to see made a reality, it's destined to happen, you just have to blast through all the bullsh*t that stands in your way.

Sh*t, Sorry to make this post so long but I had to get this out and into the open for all to see and hopefully use to their benefit. Thank you for your time, now go and take control of your life! Go out there, do what you love and love what you do!
 
Last edited:

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

triple_ultima

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 1, 2002
Messages
211
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
South Orange, NJ
What struck me most about your post is the fact that while you did accomplish something major by getting with this chick, you said you didn't feel any different the next day.

Something similar has happened to me recently. Throughout high school I have been somewhat introverted, never really going for anything daring. This past week I managed to land a girl that is quite popular as well as being very hot. We hooked up a few times and I will be seeing her in the future. However, I feel as though nothing has changed. Sure, I was proud and all, but I woke up the next day feeling the same as always.

This just proves your point - women are NOT the cure. Life should be about bettering yourself and having not, not about landing chicks.

This post belongs alongside the Be a Man and Kill That Desperation posts by Pook. Good job.
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Congrats on your choice but this is another post without backbone.

All the questions come back to what or why but never how .

So tell us... How?
 

Sniper2k

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 11, 2002
Messages
60
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Pimpsville
how? this is how...

Originally posted by LikRetsam
Congrats on your choice but this is another post without backbone.

All the questions come back to what or why but never how .

So tell us... How?

Read the 7th paragraph, it explains what/how I did it, LikRetsam


But to elaborate some more:

The moment she arrived at my doorstep I began kino and being charming. I saw she was wearing some scandalous clothes(no bra or panties! sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!). I told her she looked absolutely gorgeous, I held her hand and spinned her around to get a good look at her. I made my intentions CLEAR to her that there was a chance tonight we would fvck. I eyed her up and down right in her face, not caring what she thought.

As we were watching a movie together in my living room, I obviously felt like doing some sexual advances, but I was nervous as FVCK! I had no idea where to begin, so I began thinking about what I read in these forums. However, the more time I spent thinking the more time I wasted because I wanted the initiation to be perfect. In addition to wasting time, I just got even MORE nervous. Then suddenly, it hit me. I said to myself, "that's it I'm going for it and whatever happens HAPPENS and THAT'S THAT!"

I slowly put in some kino and complimented her in a sexual way. I looked in her eyes and told her I loved the skin tight pants she was wearing, as I said it I slide my finger on her legs. At one point I got just inches away from her lips, I got her laying down with me on top of her, I SLOWLY went in for the kiss. She puckered up but then I went in for the cheek, I was teasing HER! I did this ALOT, just being a strand of hair away from her lips but just pausing, kissing her other areas, taking my time and enjoying EVERY square inch of her. I assuming this built in some anticipation, making her wanting it so bad. She knows I'm gonna kiss her lips, but the question is WHEN. After that we both were completely comfortable with each other. I got her to sit on my lap, I put some music on so we could grind, we cuddled, I kissed her all over her body, I rubbed her p*ssy and breasts, I continued talking a lil dirty with her. I did my best to make her trust me enough to be that intimate with her. YES, she DID try to test my confidence by pushing me away a lil bit but I DID NOT GIVE UP, I kept at it then suddenly she melted right into my hands. The ONLY thing that we DIDNT do was get naked and fvck(hopefully I'll get lucky on our next date!).

The way she tested my confidence was by telling me how she can see that I wanted to fvck her real bad, making her think SHE has control over me. When she said that I told her that she has a great body and all, but she is definitely not the only girl I'm interested in. I mentioned another girl who I'm DJing and I straight up told her "Your gorgeous but so are the bodies of millions of other chicks on this world, becides I have the feeling your more interested in getting ME naked." She wasnt offended by my statement, it got her even more interested! It proved to her that I think she's beautiful but she got LOTS of competition to beat to win ME over.

DJs, what I did to succeed was taking my time, enjoying EVERY moment of every kiss and rub I did on her body, being VERY teasing/flirtatious, and being persistant regardless of some mistakes/failures/rejection.
 
Last edited:

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

gav

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2004
Messages
1,128
Reaction score
3
deep post man

At that point I stopped caring about everything that night; my messy hair, my extreme nervousness, the rejecting me so much, etc. Whether I f*cked her or not didnt mean sh*t to me. As long as I did what pleased ME I was happy
i like this bit and wish i could remember to do that more often
 

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 10, 2004
Messages
551
Reaction score
0
Great post man :0) Needless to say, I haven't had the pleasure of being in a similiar situation as to yourself, but I applaud everything you did. It seems that you learned a lot from this experience and are a better person because of it. Don't let girls control how happy you are. You're life is in YOUR hands, and women aren't everything. Great post :]
 

VIVAlasVEGASBaby

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2003
Messages
360
Reaction score
3
Location
Durham, NC
Great post man, glad you realized what exactly it is what you want. I would've much rather came to that realization myself in the way you did :D

great post, keep em coming
 

Supero Masculus

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2004
Messages
131
Reaction score
0
Location
In reality
Good post, very good. But what i think likretsam was talking about was; "how do you be happy?" not how you got with her. The point being not many people have the position of contentness and happiness with their life but that there are many guys on this site that could have pulled it all off if not better. Thats my 2 cents!
 

Sniper2k

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 11, 2002
Messages
60
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Pimpsville
happinessssssssss

How did I be "happy?" I STOPED caring about all the imperfections of the date, myself, everything. I realized that I was given an opportunity to have some fun with this chick. What should I do, I thought to myself. HAVE FUN, that's what! Out there there's people suffering MUCH worse than me and I'm here getting all nervous for what?! Here was my chance to enjoy myself and I was holding myself back because in my head I kept on questioning "What if...?"

For a longa$$ time I been focusing on the negative sides of my life, when I have so many positive things I have and more to look for in the future. You guys gotta STOP looking for PERFECTION in everything. Stop thinking you gotta say this super smoothly, walk this way, talk this way. Just be you BEST SELF and that is ALL you need. Improve aspects about yourself that could use it. In my case I'm a lil overweight, kinda a slob, and too shy. Try not to put yourself down because of your imperfections, EMBRACE them for they are what make you human! Without your imperfections you wouldnt have the fun of improving yourself and seeing how far your potential really goes!

It's tough guys. Keeping it up I mean. But life isnt supposed to be easy. No reward comes without some kind of work, pain, or sacrifice. I'm just in the beginning of having the "I dont give a fvck" attitude that I always wanted. Insecurity is still holding me back, but I'm slowly moving away from that day by day.

Jeez guys, I dunno what to say. I wish I had the answers so that we all could live happy, get money, get them girls, and die with our lives fulfilled. All I can say is that remove yourself from the negative sides of your life and focus on and enjoy all the positive sides with all your power, strength, concentration, dedication, and all your will power. You all will be MUCH more happier if you just stop caring about the crap in your life and do what you want to be happy. You CAN and you WILL, I promise you that.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top