Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women are just F'ed up

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Augustus_McCrae In other words, women are resilient BECAUSE they lack that awareness. Not because of some sort of evolutionary need. This is why many here say that they are children. Children ALSO lack awareness in a similar way, and that’s also why they’re incredibly resilient—they don’t UNDERSTAND the effects their actions have, and again, that’s because they lack the awareness to have forethought in the same way that men do.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are...

Wait for it...

Women

Anyone who says otherwise is projecting

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A good and healthy relationship keeps a man sane. It also keeps the structure of a family strong. Without one you wont have a strong society built on family standards.

Women are very important you are just seeing it from one side.

Women can not love you for you, thats true. They love your abilities and image. They have to be inspired by you. Thats what keeps her attracted.

Its conditional.

Its the same for men too. Once our OH becomes unattractive, we will NATURALLY look elsewhere even though we may have feelings for our OH, innately we want an attractive woman. I was once told by an Egyptian man that a woman has an expiry date of 15 years (hes married 3 times) after that she becomes your mother lol. No man is TRULY happy with pairing with just one woman his whole life.

So again, love is conditional for both men and women.

What im trying to say is that yes women are selfish, but we are too just not as straight forward as they are. We must meet each others needs to keep going. Men just happen to have the harder end of the stick as with us meeting the needs and demands of a woman arent as easy as they are for women.

Moreover, in terms of women being able to move on quickly thats only because they have so many options. If you go back 200 years, men married multiple women. Do you really think men of that time needed a grieving period to get over their 3rd wifes death? lol.

Times have changed for MEN. Our societies are being morphed in favour of women thus its up to us to see it. If we go with the status quo then we will forver be the men that are losing out.
Very good post imo

Some ppl tend to forget that men will upgrade too if given the chance, hypergamy is not the big monster ppl tend to believe.
Only difference is the chances to upgrade come easier to women than men because too many thirsty AFC

However women can also be a big pain in the ass when they make you deal with their drama and emotional swings

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cannot blanket all traits. Yes there is a sub structure or a sub conscience realm.
Upbringing and culture are a big part.

Show me a modern western raised middle class good looking woman who genuinely feels guilt when she lets you down. Or "looses face" in your eyes. Or does something that disrespects you by disobeying you.
So your saying that NONE care about these things? Im sure there are a few out there.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Temporary MGTOW is perfectly fine! The reason being is that many men get alot of time and attention sucked up in the game with women. Time and attention he can use to better himself. He can dip out occasionally for some puzzy. But stay on purpose.
This is really good advice. After my divorce I avoided women all together for 6 months... it was time well spent... I knew I had a lot of work to do on myself, and I had to focus on rebuilding my life... after that I dating sparingly and didn't really get back on the horse for a year. I wasn't back to myself for a couple of years.... I made a number of mistakes, and dating takes a lot of your energy.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is really good advice. After my divorce I avoided women all together for 6 months... it was time well spent... I knew I had a lot of work to do on myself, and I had to focus on rebuilding my life... after that I dating sparingly and didn't really get back on the horse for a year. I wasn't back to myself for a couple of years.... I made a number of mistakes, and dating takes a lot of your energy.
Same as i observed. I build up a little momentum and try and date and it gets consumed.

Last edited:

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you are around women a lot as in working with them, interacting with them for work purposes a guy gets tired of women quite quickly. In all honesty I don't see woman sexually attractive, I'm not gay. I worked with women steady for well over a decade, I'm working with women daily not as intense as previous but enough to test my patience.

1) Women are a depreciating asset, in the last little while I've seen women that I haven't seen in over a decade, these girls had the sh*t doesn't stink attitude when they were in their 20. Now they're in the 30s to early 40s the looks have receded fast you are not the attractive woman you were in the past. Been noticing a trend when a woman starts getting past 30 her looks start declining fast, almost like turning a dimmer switch fast. A girl that I seen the other day she "used to be" a cute blond today she's an old looking 30 plus blond, funny her attitude she used to have is long gone. Seen Christmas pictures of my ex she's going to be 35 this year she's old looking, can't keep the weight off she's got a muffin top again once she turned 30 poof the young sex appeal disappeared, you ain't hard on material anymore.

2) Childishness I'm sick of it, I want to say grow up for Christ sakes you'd think women have the mentality of a child. I've made facebook friends with the women that keep acting butt hurt around me. The single mother was one of them her attitude was getting unbearable when I had to interact with her which is primarily for business purposes. Soon as she got the feeling her and I are "friends" she's being friendly I'm not getting the silent treatment. Why do women expect you to be friends with them they get their nose out of joint if your not.

3) They are not faithful some may be but many women I talk to you get the feeling they are one step away from cheating with you. Why do I sense women want to branch swing? The need to be in a relationship? I see women that dumped their boyfriend and they have another man, or the guy she was with died and they have another man in their life. I know some women can stay single most of them I know have to be in a relationship. Some women don't have much of a grieving period, okay he's gone find a new one.

4) Drama and bulls*t they are full of it, things get blown out of proportion, I don't like drama I avoid it like the plague

5) They figure they are the superior sex, far from it, think they can do it better than a man but when it doesn't work out they look to a man to fix it.

6) Riddled with issues, depression, anxiety, mental illness, you name it red flags galore to make your life miserable just like hers.

I guess you can say I've been practicing MGTOW for the last 5 years now, my right hand gives me my fix then I continue on with life doing what I want. Not sure why some of you guys have such an obsession to have a woman in your life, once the honeymoon phase of the relationship is over she changes for the worst guaranteed.
21 convention is hosting the Make women great again convention lol.

I know what you mean. I have seen some stuff in corporate life and lots of open cuckoldry. It can make you really dislike a lot of women. There are some i like and others I fo not care for.

Not doing it right kuz.

If mgtow you mean no. Marriage. Big ups!

If by mgtow you mean sex dolls and angry rants about women + a inability to compete, step your game up.

In the words of Julien, get better. Not bitter.

I have no time nor use for any outside top form SMV 18-23.

No body positivity, baby fever, bulking season or the milks gone bad.

Exercise Stoicism. Enjoy the decline.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sound like a bunch of incels lol

Women are great! Theres pros and cons to everything.

1. Women losing there looks as they get older is a exception for some not the rule. This is only the case with some women as I know plenty of 35+ women who are extremely attractive. The vast majority do not get more attrtactive. A woman's value lies largely in her looks, which definitely fade after 30 or so. Women know this..
You need to get out more and stop generalizing a group of people based on your own small world view.

2. It sucks that you are not sexually attracted to women. Not helpful

3. Go get ya testosterone checked I see a ban in your future...
Being attractive as in, will smash is one thing. Having one rotten egg left is another.

Lmfao i do agree Op needs to get testosterone checked. But i feel the same about guys who pursue grannies lol

Top form SMV 18-23 or do not want. Bests yrs or gtfo!

Throater not withstanding. My ****kkk won't suck it self lololol