Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women Are Inherently UnTrustWorthy and Immoral

candyman105

Banned
Reaction score
So yeah, this is approximately the 10,000th time this has happened, so I can see it coming weeks, if not months ahead of time. It is as regular as clockwork.

I ran into a friend I hadn't seen in a while. To my surprise, he scored a decent looking girlfriend. Initially, she was scared af of me. To the point that she could not bring herself to even look in my direction, much less talk to me in a friendly way. I see them every once in a while maybe once or twice a month at casual get togethers of mutual friends. She's become more and more comfortable around me.

I just spotted a huge engagement/wedding ring on her ring finger. Predictably, she has now amped up her flirtation, constantly staring at me, rubbing against me "accidentally" and so forth. She has approached me several times to chat one on one. This most recent occasion, I just walked off on her mid sentence, leaving her mumbling and talking to herself.

I know exactly what she is doing, and if I were more of a d1ck, I would take advantage of the opportunity, but I'm not.

Just keep in mind, while you can't lock your woman inside of the house, it's worthwhile to remain reasonably vigilant about the possibility of her cheating. If you don't, you face the prospect of raising another man's child.

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls are sex addicts in a sea of cry baby beta males. nothing immoral at all about girls at all. Let them fvck

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score