Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women and Their Guy Friends.....

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by mcqueen207
The only thing I can say is the best way to turn it around is to ENCOURAGE her to see this other guy.

1. It makes you look like the kind of guy who doesn't give a sh*t.... so by chick-logic: she will want you even more because she wonders why you don't care if she sees this other guy.
I did this with my last g/f when we were just in the talking stages before we officially got together.

I knew she liked me, and I would see her out and flirt with her but then turn around and try to get her to dance with other guys and sh!t. From what I can tell this really threw her off balance and made her want me that much more.

insidious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The other side...

Hey dudes, I am that other friend.

I had this FB a while back. She met another dude, I was fine with it, cool, whatever, I can easily move on. Since I work with this chick, we still maintain constant contact and I know she has a deep and warm spot in her heart for me. But through it all, we've remained good friends. A few times she has told me that I'm her best friend. We get along good.

However, this dude she is dating is phvkcing infuriated with our friendship. I sit back and listen to her tell me about his constant shytfits. The dude doesn't trust me one bit but still he keeps coming 'round to her.

The truth is, if she was to kick it with me and ask for it again, for old time's sake, I'd gladly do it, just cause I like doing it :cool:

Anyways, if your lady is hanging out with guyfriends look for the obvious signs. She spends way too much time with one guy, she talks about him, she can't seem to hang out with him enough. Yes, give them space, play the indifference card, but watch out for yourself too.

wheelin&dealin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by gixxer
I think we've all dealt with women and their guy friends from time to time. Personally, I find it a really difficult subject to deal with since jealousy can tend to get the best of me at times. I understand that jealousy and insecurity are VERY unattractive to women so I know not to ever SHOW these emotions to women in relation to their male friends. At the same time, I've been burned by women and their so called "friends" in my pre-DJ days so it remains a sensitive subject for me. I'm curious what you guys feel the REAL deal is with girls that have guy friends and exes around - is it a smoke screen or do women really just have male friends that they have no interest in fukking?
I read your post up until you said Match.com

Most if not all of her guy "friends" are a bunch of dorks that have fallen into the friends category because they have no game. I know this because some of my buddies are "friends" with good looking girls but they don't have a chance in hell at hooking up with them. I'm also friends with some good looking ladies that I grew up with, but I would never imagine trying to gear-down with these ladies. Sometimes the word "friends" actually means friends.

In the beginning of a relationship, I wouldn't sweat the fact that she has guy friends. If after a few months she continues to go out with guy friends, I'd just be like "Who is this fag?"... she'll get the hint.. and drop him like a rock if she knows what's good for her. Or if you've seen this guy and he's a flake then don't sweat it.

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A girl cannot be friends with a guy she IS strongly attracted to. Just like a guy, she either has to have that person as a FB or relationship with him.

If it causes her confusion with her feelings, she will push away the guy she isn't currently with that happens to be the very attractive friend (removes the temptation). This is only if she is still in deep with her boyfriend.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by tmpgstx
A girl cannot be friends with a guy she IS strongly attracted to. Just like a guy, she either has to have that person as a FB or relationship with him.

If it causes her confusion with her feelings, she will push away the guy she isn't currently with that happens to be the very attractive friend (removes the temptation). This is only if she is still in deep with her boyfriend.
Yup, that's why I say don't even think twice unless she starts acting strangely towards you. If that happens you need to open up your eyes REALLY wide and get to the bottom of things ASAP.