"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Women and social proof; How true it is!!

mahon83050

Banned
Joined
Jun 16, 2000
Messages
2,641
Reaction score
6
Location
Toms River,NJ United States
Originally posted by Unbridled_1
Originally posted by Mahon83050


Then you should go for it Mahon, challenge yourself. You could easily make double or triple the $9/hr. you are making now depending where you work.
Double or triple ($9.00 an hour).?..maybe in some exclusive NY restaurant...but not otherwise. Besides, if you are a new waiter...I hear they put you on when it is real slow, hence you make NO money for awhile.

What do you do BTW?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

silo

New Member
Joined
Nov 3, 2004
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
home
Originally posted by Unbridled_1
Mahon, you have to start somewhere.

I am a CPA/CFA.
CPA and CFA?? Damn, then how can you not be loaded? CFA's average annual salary is in the six figures the last I checked. Are you in finance or are you in accounting? I'm interested because I graduate from college in June and trying to get an idea of what's out there.
 

mahon83050

Banned
Joined
Jun 16, 2000
Messages
2,641
Reaction score
6
Location
Toms River,NJ United States
Originally posted by Unbridled_1
Mahon, you have to start somewhere.

I am a CPA/CFA.

Although it is none of my business, I am sure you make atleast $75K. I know a girl in NYC who works for Goldman....she is a CPA/CFA as well. She does quite well for herself, well, atleast I think she does.
 

Unbridled_1

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2003
Messages
399
Reaction score
0
Nowhere near 6 figures. I work for one of the big 4 Acctg/ Financial Services firms. With holiday bonus, it will be near 70K.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

mahon83050

Banned
Joined
Jun 16, 2000
Messages
2,641
Reaction score
6
Location
Toms River,NJ United States
Originally posted by Unbridled_1
Nowhere near 6 figures. I work for one of the big 4 Acctg/ Financial Services firms. With holiday bonus, it will be near 70K.
Still not bad though my friend, I know NYC cost of living is ridiculous....however...invest your money right and you could be rich. Look into purchasing GOLD!!
 

alphamale1

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 10, 2004
Messages
141
Reaction score
0
Age
46
Location
Brisbane
I dont know

I was in a club trying to find my friend via sms him on my cellphone as the way of communication. didnt know where he was in the club so i told him to meet me inbetween the bars and the washrooms. This was a friend I hadnt met before and i met off this website so it was more important to me to hook up with him than meet other people.

Anyway i noticed alot of girls looked at me while i was sms my friend.

As long as u look like ur cool, u doing something like ur sms ur friend and ur looking around for your friend, Women will look at u.

If u like them, Then u just choose which ever state u want them in and go from there...just think ur the 'KING' looking for his best friend and that u dont really need social proof because U OWN THE PLACE.

Ben
 
Top