Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women and social proof; How true it is!!

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Unbridled_1
Originally posted by Mahon83050

Then you should go for it Mahon, challenge yourself. You could easily make double or triple the $9/hr. you are making now depending where you work.
Double or triple ($9.00 an hour).?..maybe in some exclusive NY restaurant...but not otherwise. Besides, if you are a new waiter...I hear they put you on when it is real slow, hence you make NO money for awhile.

What do you do BTW?

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

silo

Reaction score
Mahon, you have to start somewhere.

I am a CPA/CFA.
CPA and CFA?? Damn, then how can you not be loaded? CFA's average annual salary is in the six figures the last I checked. Are you in finance or are you in accounting? I'm interested because I graduate from college in June and trying to get an idea of what's out there.

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
Mahon, you have to start somewhere.

I am a CPA/CFA.

Although it is none of my business, I am sure you make atleast $75K. I know a girl in NYC who works for Goldman....she is a CPA/CFA as well. She does quite well for herself, well, atleast I think she does.

Unbridled_1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nowhere near 6 figures. I work for one of the big 4 Acctg/ Financial Services firms. With holiday bonus, it will be near 70K.

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
Nowhere near 6 figures. I work for one of the big 4 Acctg/ Financial Services firms. With holiday bonus, it will be near 70K.
Still not bad though my friend, I know NYC cost of living is ridiculous....however...invest your money right and you could be rich. Look into purchasing GOLD!!

alphamale1

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont know

I was in a club trying to find my friend via sms him on my cellphone as the way of communication. didnt know where he was in the club so i told him to meet me inbetween the bars and the washrooms. This was a friend I hadnt met before and i met off this website so it was more important to me to hook up with him than meet other people.

Anyway i noticed alot of girls looked at me while i was sms my friend.

As long as u look like ur cool, u doing something like ur sms ur friend and ur looking around for your friend, Women will look at u.

If u like them, Then u just choose which ever state u want them in and go from there...just think ur the 'KING' looking for his best friend and that u dont really need social proof because U OWN THE PLACE.

Ben