mrgoodstuff
Master Don Juan
If you're getting abused over a period of time you're not getting pvssyI call bullsh!t. No real dude with any self-respect would tolerate this. None. Not even Will Smith.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
If you're getting abused over a period of time you're not getting pvssyI call bullsh!t. No real dude with any self-respect would tolerate this. None. Not even Will Smith.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Simple. A dude walks. A dude always has to understand the power of walking away...If you're getting abused over a period of time you're not getting pvssy
Dude RP is mostly playing house and boomer pods ++++ 0 receipts.Discussed this situation yesterday with a homie and wanted y,all opions on this.The theory is a truly redpill guy knows female nature by heart and cannot be surprised. So all the jargon( hypergamy, monkey branches ect) is something he'll expect anyway.
This dude I accosiated with few years ago (40 y.o m) had a 25 y.o GF. Hot girl, and they actually seemed like a great fit to be together. Both edgy, egotistical persons . Dude had a alpa -ish frame on him, and she was b!itchy high maintenance. He had a 16 y.o old son at the time from a previous relationship.
Fast forward she gets pregnant. Everybody is happy for them and then it happens; she is pregnant from another guy. I would expect dude to run for the hills but to my surprise he decided to stay with here. Imo completly unacceptable, but now, here is my theory:
If a man is redpill ( or thinks he is) he won't and cant be surprised by anything female nature has to offer . So maybe he was like , I dont care if she cheated , we been together for a long time, and all women are the same anyway.
Maybe the Will Smith's of this world REALLY dont care and feel like they actually stand above how the average guy( like me, still fairly blue) thinks. That as long as he gets what he wants out of the relationship he dgaf ? I would be heart broken and never talk to her again, so I was really surprised to hear they were still together .
Crazy story. What do you guys think?
The man that gets abused over time and keeps putting up with it IS the pvssy …If you're getting abused over a period of time you're not getting pvssy
That is true.The man that gets abused over time and keeps putting up with it IS the pvssy …
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.