Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Woman are so horny.

Viper

Banned
Reaction score
Hah, this may seem like a kind of 'no ****' post, but I honestly didn't start to notice this until I heard two girls who were seniors who were also in band, talking about which football players they would ****. They were saying things like(These aren't the exact words, but, they went something like this), "Wow, I like that guys butt, he's got, like, a bubble butt!", "Wow, look at the hottie with the nice body over there, wouldn't mind having a man like that." and several other comments that I can't quite remember, but yeah, woman are indeed horny. But should I really be uncomfortable, with woman discussing this short of thing or should I just not care?

i am me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It amazes me too, even though it shouldn't. I hear things like that and I'm like damn. Girls are dirrrrrtay

It's a good thing kind of...but I don't think it's attractive or cool if they say it in front of you (on purpose at least)

nic

Don Juan
Reaction score
I once heard a group of girls in a train full of people not more than 16 or 17 years old how they would f*ck their boyfriends and which position is the best and so on.
Two of them told the others that they invented a 'club' where they f*ck against each other. So both had to write down with how many guys they did it in a period of time. I was stunned when this girl said that she had 4 guys on one day. (Just to be better than her friend.) All of them from a disco and so she won the contest against the other girl :D lol

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No ****?

Ladies is pimps too. :)

AS

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The Antichrist_Star

Ladies is pimps too......

Go on brush your shoulders off....

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by WesCottII
Go on brush your shoulders off....
:cool:

AS

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow this kind of brought a repressed memory from high school. (I remained a virgin throughout high school a fact I'm actually proud of)

Anyways this girl I knew was talking about her and her friend had a "Hoefest". They were only about 16 at the time. She was a damn nice girl, I think she was kind of throwing hints at me for years which I never did as I was the clean cut kid.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The Antichrist_Star
No ****?

Ladies is pimps too. :)

AS

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yah, most girls are horny ****ing sluts.

Just like my roommate. By looking at her, you'd think that she was the sweetest, cutest little thing that's ever created. But the truth is that there ISN'T ONE GUY AT THE DORM THAT SHE HASNT SLEPT WITH.

****ing sluts.

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Centaurion
yah, most girls are horny ****ing sluts.

Just like my roommate. By looking at her, you'd think that she was the sweetest, cutest little thing that's ever created. But the truth is that there ISN'T ONE GUY AT THE DORM THAT SHE HASNT SLEPT WITH.

****ing sluts.
Does this include you? :cheer: