"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Woke ads are not doing good this is a very interesting video:)

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
3,796
The title is a bit misleading. I was hoping to see valid statistics that proved a decline of woke marketing. I still enjoyed the video.

It was probably a couple of years ago when a forum member mentioned the Gillette woke campaign. Since that point, I haven't bought any of their products. A particular you-tube Gillette video probably had over a million thumbs down (they kept resetting the stats about every week). Unfortunately, I don't think that any sort of boycott deeply financially affected them.
 

Zimbabwe

Banned
Joined
Aug 29, 2021
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
3,079
Age
30
The title is a bit misleading. I was hoping to see valid statistics that proved a decline of woke marketing. I still enjoyed the video.

It was probably a couple of years ago when a forum member mentioned the Gillette woke campaign. Since that point, I haven't bought any of their products. A particular you-tube Gillette video probably had over a million thumbs down (they kept resetting the stats about every week). Unfortunately, I don't think that any sort of boycott deeply financially affected them.
It was idiotic, not sure why they thought it was a good idea to insult their target demographic.

They have lost billions of dollars since then.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

derby1

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2017
Messages
3,244
Reaction score
3,403
The title is a bit misleading. I was hoping to see valid statistics that proved a decline of woke marketing. I still enjoyed the video.

It was probably a couple of years ago when a forum member mentioned the Gillette woke campaign. Since that point, I haven't bought any of their products. A particular you-tube Gillette video probably had over a million thumbs down (they kept resetting the stats about every week). Unfortunately, I don't think that any sort of boycott deeply financially affected them.
They own literally everything anyway, if you pick up the cheaper bathroom stuff, and google the LTD company on the back, theyre all within reason owned by the same corp.
 
Top