Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Withdrawing Your Social Contract and Negotiation

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey everyone, this will be a post explaining my idea behind withdrawing your social contract... I want to first of all make something clear, you will be hated once you step outside of your contract and begin negotiating situations other men would not... An open question, "Whats in it for me?" is a great foot in the door to let the person know who they are dealing with... But understand, this hate you will receive so openly, you receive it anyways from them, the only difference is its not in an open way... Part of the appeal of the Withdrawing of Your Contract are the conflicts that will arise between you and others.

Conflict, is something easily dispelled with people you do not know, however your friends and family should not suffer from the withdrawal of your contract, they came to you BEFORE you withdrew, thus, you owe it to them to keep that relationship the way it is.

Your time, even precious seconds, should be negotiated for; one negotiation should always lead to another, which means always deal fairly and always invest time into negotiating more than anything else... You are not better than anybody, but you WILL get a better deal because you are not bound by Social Contract.

There are times, when you will want to uphold your social contract, maybe its just a primal guttural feeling you cannot ignore, this is fine, you are free to uphold or withdraw at will, do not feel like you are locked into any type of mindset, but rather, look at the benefits of being locked in, before being locked in, this is why the negotiation is so important.

I want to watch the master class on negotiation by Chris Voss, but there are other talks you can find online, all applicable, I would definitely watch.

In closing, I want to say that even though this is my idea, I am by no means putting this into stringent effect into my life, the idea of Withdrawing is actually a pretty simple one, there is not a ton of things us men do for free these days, but anything we do, negotiate it. The actual idea here is negotiating, we are just facilitating that negotiation socially by withdrawing our contract, so this is no longer an expectation of us, but rather, the expectation is prepare to negotiate.

Also, this idea was not born of hatred, but love. Love for myself. Respect myself enough to negotiate on my behalf, rather than just defaulting to what ive been told.

logicallefty

Reaction score
By Social Contract are you talking about changing what you do to benefit you instead of benefiting others because that’s what people expect?

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By Social Contract are you talking about changing what you do to benefit you instead of benefiting others because that’s what people expect?
Social Contract is meant to describe the conscience that we have when dealing with strangers, as well as persons of interest.

By removing the contract and replacing it with negotiation, we open the door to further potential relations if the negotiation is fair.

See, this idea runs on the baseline of people are either going to like you or not and will instantly form an opinion of you, so rather than trying to change their opinion, we force their opinion to change; furthermore, we are aware and under control of what that change is, even if we get a bit of bad publicity, the information of knowing where we stand will afford us a greater degree of consistency, this is why I like to provoke a polorazing response, love me or hate me.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The social contract (that I never signed) expect me to help that old lady living in my building with her grocery bags when I meet her but since she keeps waking me up in early morning despite I asked her to keep the tv low, I decided that such contract is worthless therefore hopefully she will get an heart attack pulling those heavy bags that she willingly filled counting on someone else to be her work drone.

Is that what you mean? in that case I totally agree.

U

user43770

The social contract (that I never signed) expect me to help that old lady living in my building with her grocery bags when I meet her but since she keeps waking me up in early morning despite I asked her to keep the tv low, I decided that such contract is worthless therefore hopefully she will get an heart attack pulling those heavy bags that she willingly filled counting on someone else to be her work drone.

Is that what you mean? in that case I totally agree.
Keep helping that old lady you bastard :)