"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

With women, think in terms of arousal. Not in terms of money or emotions.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 18, 2020
Messages
2,388
Reaction score
2,689
A woman’s sex with an alpha male is NOT based on emotional investment, material possessions, or any hoop jumping, it’s based on arousal. A woman’s sex with the beta male is NOT based on arousal, it’s based on emotional investment, material possessions, or hoop jumping.

Now most women are not virgins past the age of...let’s say 21. They have given their virginity and / or best, sexiest, most fertile years to the alpha male. He has got her best face, body, and sex without spending a dime, emotionally caring, or doing anything for her. The beta male gets her non virgin worst years by spending lots of money and getting emotionally involved. He is essentially “buying” her affections, but he is not arousing her.

So men, with women you must always think in terms of arousal. Aim for sex, do not emotionally connect or spend lots of money. Remember, any woman you are dating has likely been in the kinkiest sex positions with the alpha male when her face looked like a million dollars.

Treat these women accordingly.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
830
Age
33
A woman’s sex with an alpha male is NOT based on emotional investment, material possessions, or any hoop jumping, it’s based on arousal. A woman’s sex with the beta male is NOT based on arousal, it’s based on emotional investment, material possessions, or hoop jumping.

Now most women are not virgins past the age of...let’s say 21. They have given their virginity and / or best, sexiest, most fertile years to the alpha male. He has got her best face, body, and sex without spending a dime, emotionally caring, or doing anything for her. The beta male gets her non virgin worst years by spending lots of money and getting emotionally involved. He is essentially “buying” her affections, but he is not arousing her.

So men, with women you must always think in terms of arousal. Aim for sex, do not emotionally connect or spend lots of money. Remember, any woman you are dating has likely been in the kinkiest sex positions with the alpha male when her face looked like a million dollars.

Treat these women accordingly.
Yeah, listen to this guy for guaranteed STDs.
For real man, if you don't connect with her, it's like banging a slightly warmer sex doll. I mean you feel no connection, why bang her? Are you that thirsty?
You don't need to spend a lot of money, I'll give you that. And arousal is important.

But if you don't care about her and she doesn't care about you (hence no connection), how are you gonna get her aroused?
I don't understand the need of posting this...
 
Top